IGNORED

Jarrad Branthwaite

30 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Conspiracy theory? And when Ten Haag gets sacked Southgate gets the gig?

United with a midfield of TAA, Henderson & Phillips would be fantastic…. For everyone else.

On 06/07/2024 at 14:21, Matt said:

Not remotely a benchmark in my opinion. All it emphasises is Wurzel Gummage's disconnect from reality.

Not heard that one before but knew exactly who you were referring to, brilliant. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

After the deal United have agreed for Lille's Yoro, I think it's pretty clear that they're purposely trying to fuck with us.

Or more likely they know their defence is shit and need more than one CB. Think they've had an offer for DeLigt accepted or  (though Bayern fans protesting against the sale) 

38 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Think they've had an offer for DeLigt accepted or  (though Bayern fans protesting against the sale) 

It would be sweeter if he played for Fenerbahce.

3 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

Or more likely they know their defence is shit and need more than one CB. Think they've had an offer for DeLigt accepted or  (though Bayern fans protesting against the sale) 

I meant the fee they've agreed, not that they're after another defender.

This is excellent news. Obviously this would almost certainly mean we’re keeping Jarrod. And secondly this kid looks the part but if he’s a regular cb for them I’d have to imagine he’ll make some mistakes at his age. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

They've been saying that they reckon Everton are gutted :lol:.

Delusional the lot of them. No I’ll wishes against the young kid but the expectation on him without any real experience is going to be huge.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

I've been looking for a couple of minutes now and I've no idea what I'm supposed to get, sorry mate :lol:

Oh nothing, was just calling Man. Utd. fans for cunts. Thanks for trying though 👍