IGNORED

Moise Kean

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

I wonder if his post on Instagram came after he was allegedly frozen out by Benitez?

It would explain the reaction, albeit only in the mind of a teenager. 

I can’t remember seeing anything were Benitez has said he has no future in the team, we haven’t seen James for a few days because he is self isolating could Kean be in a similar position?

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I can’t remember seeing anything were Benitez has said he has no future in the team, we haven’t seen James for a few days because he is self isolating could Kean be in a similar position?

It was in one of the reports on James. Whether it is true or not is a different story but we were told before the Utd game that Kean was self isolated. Gbamin too.

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

I was going to ask the same question.

Its obvious I don't rate him, would love him to prove me wrong HERE… but I don't expect him to.

But it’s also obvious to me that a lot on here rate him. So what do we actually think he is worth? What are people seeing in him that makes them feel he is a top player.

Honestly, I feel Niasse was much more effective as a bench player. Not as good technical, but Niasse had such an awkwardness that it made him a handful at times. Kean looks one dimensional and easily marked out of any game I’ve watched him play.

So what is it that makes people feel he is worth more money than Niasse for example?

He’s 21 and has scored goals for both Juventus and PSG. He’s scored in the CL.  He is fast and has good physicality with  decent movement off the ball in my opinion It hasn’t come together at Everton, whether that’s due to his attitude or his lack of game time (which I think are related) but he’s got a lot of tools. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a significant player by the time he hits his prime. It’s as much for his potential than his current contribution that he will still command a pretty big fee. His ceiling if things break right is far higher than a player like Niasse. 

8 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Presumably because Marcel told him he'd be starting every week in the PL.  Remember when he came in Dom hadn't yet kicked on and we were basically relying on an injured Tosun and unproven DCL.

Your probably not far wrong there I remember all the promises made to his family particularly his mother about how Brands was going to look after him, and he would be in good hands here. 

Just watched it a few times.

Sorry guys that won’t get overturned. I don’t think it was a red myself, but the referee is just going to look at it that he turned around and went intentionally to a player… during play, to raise his hands and shove him backwards. 

My opinion would be that he o it shoves him because the player is walking into him, and I would have gave them both a talking to.

But you can be sure that it won’t get overturned. More of a childish reaction from Kean than an aggressive one. Might get rescinded to a one match ban?

When oh when will he just get his head down and concentrait on football?

He always has to be the talk doesn't he? A petulant shove for absolutely no reason how unprofessional can a player be? It wasn't a sending off unless the ref saw a hand in the face which we all didn't see - but it was so needless and could have cost us the game.

He needs to go this window whilst his stock is relatively high. Exactly the type of footballer we don't need at the club right now. Can't be trusted.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

When oh when will he just get his head down and concentrait on football?

He always has to be the talk doesn't he? A petulant shove for absolutely no reason how unprofessional can a player be? It wasn't a sending off unless the ref saw a hand in the face which we all didn't see - but it was so needless and could have cost us the game.

He needs to go this window whilst his stock is relatively high. Exactly the type of footballer we don't need at the club right now. Can't be trusted.

It's easy for us to sit back and criticize him from our chairs, and to be fair, he does make it easy for us to do that. 

As others have said above me, I feel for him. He just hasn't kicked on here, and there was a lot of expectation put on him at such a young age. At the weekend he came on with about two minutes to play... just like most of his appearances for us. He gets a start mid-week, scores a great and fair goal only for it to be ruled offside. Then he gets a weak red (yes, he shouldn't have engaged). When I watch him, I do see him as a confident player, but I imagine that there is a bit of mental turmoil going on at the moment. 

I felt bad for him too because the reason he had the ball so deep in our half, before passing it and then getting kicked (which is what he reacted to), was that he had just run over half the length of the pitch tracking back. (Admittedly this was after losing the ball himself, but still …).

E9ogKcoXMAQDyeh?format=jpg&name=large

Felt bad for him for yesterday as well.  Should have had a goal.  Watching it live, I did not understand the red card.  The first coming together was a shoulder barge.  Think this photo captures the second coming together.  Was hoping it would be overturned but looks like the ref got it right.

4 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

E9ogKcoXMAQDyeh?format=jpg&name=large

Felt bad for him for yesterday as well.  Should have had a goal.  Watching it live, I did not understand the red card.  The first coming together was a shoulder barge.  Think this photo captures the second coming together.  Was hoping it would be overturned but looks like the ref got it right.

I feel like I've been shouting into a void for the last 24 hours 😂

Been saying over and over that he put his hands on the guy's throat and everyone on here saying it shouldn't have been a red 

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

I feel like I've been shouting into a void for the last 24 hours 😂

Been saying over and over that he put his hands on the guy's throat and everyone on here saying it shouldn't have been a red 

It's easy to look at that screenshot and claim you're right. You saw the moment though and how quickly it passed. 

1 minute ago, Sibdane said:

It's easy to look at that screenshot and claim you're right. You saw the moment though and how quickly it passed. 

Sure, but if you go up to my most recent post and watch at 7:16, he clearly shoves the guy in the throat.

Which is what I saw on the first replay yesterday. And kept banging on about and no one agreed 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Sure, but if you go up to my most recent post and watch at 7:16, he clearly shoves the guy in the throat.

Which is what I saw on the first replay yesterday. And kept banging on about and no one agreed 🤷🏼‍♂️

Was it malicious or just a case of bad hands? I'm not saying I agree with Kean's idea to engage, I just find it to be a very soft red. Yellow, yes.