IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Haven't seen anything of him tbh, but I've heard he has mostly played out wide in a 4-3-3, which might go someway to explaining his lack of goals. Wouldn't be surprised if a decent chunk of his appearances have been from the bench as well, so I wouldn't say we can completely write off his ability yet.

Alvaro Morata has asked Real Madrid to allow him to leave (Not sure if he's referring to a loan or permanent) and they've agreed.

I can't help but think that Roberto may have some talks lined up for him. I think he's exactly the type of player he'd want, it would be solely down to the players desire to play longer minutes and whether he wants a chance to make a name for himself (before moving onto bigger things unfortunately) but I just have a feeling, he might make a move for him. Successful or (likely) not, just think certain influences mean he could get in front of the lad and chat.

Don't know why. Just have a feeling.

Alvaro Morata has asked Real Madrid to allow him to leave (Not sure if he's referring to a loan or permanent) and they've agreed.

I can't help but think that Roberto may have some talks lined up for him. I think he's exactly the type of player he'd want, it would be solely down to the players desire to play longer minutes and whether he wants a chance to make a name for himself (before moving onto bigger things unfortunately) but I just have a feeling, he might make a move for him. Successful or (likely) not, just think certain influences mean he could get in front of the lad and chat.

Don't know why. Just have a feeling.

. Morata & Tello either side of Ross....I'd start believing in god if that happened, I'd know him as Roberto though.

• 2 weeks later...

I know we need backup at RB... What about Christian Gamboa from Costa Rica? Would be £1m-1.5m tops. He looked good in their first game. It'll be interesting to see how he does against Italy today.

Decent shout. I feel like finding cover for fullback won't be too difficult, as there have to be some talented young players, or experienced veterans available for a minimal fee or a free.

I'd really like Hernadez here and can't see why no one is going in for him.

Great finisher. A different type of option for us. Can't get a game at utd.

Anyone else keen?

I'd like him, think he would be great in a Martinez team. Concerns are wages and transfer fee though

Morata would be mouth watering

Watched him in the Copa against my local club.He got arm across the face and went down like he'd been hit with a hammer,spent the rest of his time on the pitch complaining to the ref and trotting over to the bench for treatment for what was a red mark on the cheek.I think he is a big talent but, he'll really struggle with the physical nature of the Prem

We are supposedly interesting in Bosnia's Besic. Roberto Martinez has remarked he liked him during ESPN coverage but I can't find a link with a transfer rumour. It was something said by a Bosnian, he said Everton and Celta Vigo are interested. Although most English language sources are linking him with Cardiff..

We are supposedly interesting in Bosnia's Besic. Roberto Martinez has remarked he liked him during ESPN coverage but I can't find a link with a transfer rumour. It was something said by a Bosnian, he said Everton and Celta Vigo are interested. Although most English language sources are linking him with Cardiff..

Just read a few bits about him and he sounds like a very interesting player. Cheap but unproven and he sounds like a Barry style replacement.

Can be very hot headed though. At the world cup I cringed when he was going in. Potentially a great player though!

Yeh it sounds like he had a falling out with a couple of coaches when he was in Germany. Its probably the reason why he only plays in the Hungarian leagues!