IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Meulensteen has confirmed Fulham have had a bid rejected. We should get in on this!

Not sure how impressed I am with Morrison, on the few times Ive seen him hes been a headless chicken.

Also, according to Sky it was a bid for Morrison and Diame combined for 7.5m that was rejected, I wouldnt be surprised to see Fulham going back for juts one of them

Not sure how impressed I am with Morrison, on the few times Ive seen him hes been a headless chicken.

Also, according to Sky it was a bid for Morrison and Diame combined for 7.5m that was rejected, I wouldnt be surprised to see Fulham going back for juts one of them

He's been the opposite of a headless chicken whenever I've seen him. Very clever, very good awareness and has got the skill to match his vision. I'd give 7.5m for just him.

I'd prefer Lallana and now may be the time to strike with the chaos going on at Southampton!!! He'd be expensive but if there was any way to sort it, it should be!

On Morrison - he's got talent but there's a lot of work to do. His decision making seems very poor - ridiculous that many non-Evertonians talk of him being on par with Barkley - no chance!!! I really like Diame and believe he still has a release clause.

I'd prefer Lallana and now may be the time to strike with the chaos going on at Southampton!!! He'd be expensive but if there was any way to sort it, it should be!

On Morrison - he's got talent but there's a lot of work to do. His decision making seems very poor - ridiculous that many non-Evertonians talk of him being on par with Barkley - no chance!!! I really like Diame and believe he still has a release clause.

Agreed. However, I don't see that either. Osman-like player. Potential to be much better too.

His decision making has been better than Barkley's in the games I've seen of him, it's not like Ross has been excelling in that area. Plus they're the same age. Morrison is still developing too. If we could sign him we'd be settled with a Champions League caliber midfield for the next 10 years or more.

Edited by Steve_E

His decision making has been better than Barkley's in the games I've seen of him, it's not like Ross has been excelling in that area. Plus they're the same age. Morrison is still developing too. If we could sign him we'd be settled with a Champions League caliber midfield for the next 10 years or more.

I think there's a lot of hype about him to be honest, he's had a few very good games and got a lot of publicity because of this. He seems selfish to me - it can be a good quality but he just seems too selfish and as a result it negatively impacts on the team.

I know he's had behavioural difficulties but I do think it's telling that we're only talking about Fulham who are in for him when he's clearly available at a decent(ish) price for such a prospect.

Guest blueboy122

No to Morrison for me.

Adam Lallana is light years ahead of him in terms of footballing ability but doesn't get the hype that Morrison does.

Morrison attitude is appalling also, wouldn't want him anywhere near Goodison.

The Alcacer rumour started with this guy's tweet:

My understanding is Everton had Francisco 'Paco' Alcácer from Valencia at Finch Farm last Thurs. Unclear whether potential loan or signing.

1. @Skyla070809 Yes, it's what I was told at U18 game last night. what's not clear is Valencia's financial position & how they view any deal..

Seems as though he's about third choice forward at Valencia and if their anticipated takeover goes through and they sign another forward he'll slip further down the pecking order. He's played a fair bit with Gerard Deulofeu for the Spain youth sides, and given that Roberto has said a few times that European clubs are offering their top youngsters to us on loan, this lad could be one of those.

Edited by efc1111

The Alcacer rumour started with this guy's tweet:

My understanding is Everton had Francisco 'Paco' Alcácer from Valencia at Finch Farm last Thurs. Unclear whether potential loan or signing.

1. @Skyla070809 Yes, it's what I was told at U18 game last night. what's not clear is Valencia's financial position & how they view any deal..

Seems as though he's about third choice forward at Valencia and if their anticipated takeover goes through and they sign another forward he'll slip further down the pecking order. He's played a fair bit with Gerard Deulofeu for the Spain youth sides, and given that Roberto has said a few times that European clubs are offering their top youngsters to us on loan, this lad could be one of those.

So it might have some legs?