IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Don't want a player like Morrison at this club no matter how good he is.

I wouldn't be so quick to forever dismiss troubled youths. He's only just turned 20 and has supposedly changed his ways. The club can always make an extra effort to assist him or even get counselling or whatever as I think he's got the kind of talent you build teams around.

We dont really need him though, we have Barkley with Osman and Naismith, possibly Mirallas as cover. However IF Barry isnt signing on for another couple of years the midfield would look very young and exciting with:

.........McCarthy.....Barkley............

...................Morrison....................

Looks exciting but id prefer Barry to be there. He and McCarthy really work well together.

Guest blueboy122

Punched his mum if I remember rightly?

Threatened some witness' after he attacked them on a night out.

Drugs possibly too.

he's apparently 'cleaner' than he was.

You can tell just by looking at him, there has been occasions recently where he has started fights with his own team mates etc.

No thanks.

Alexandru Maxim has apparently been told he can leave Stuggart for the "right" price.

What that will take, I have no idea. £8m? Probably a bit more, but he could be the perfect foil for Barkley.

Another one to note (who I thought was going to Arsenal or Roma) is Barca B's Sanabria. Young, Paraguyan striker, looks a real prospect, has a £3m release cause in his contract, good friends with.....Gerard Deulofeu (whoever that is :P) and is apparantly looking for somewhere to start a real career with.

He's not the finished product, but with the right coaching (Bobby) he could be a very worth asset. Great finisher, good with two feet and good distribution.

Worthy enough for a bench spot behind Lukaku, should Jelavic leave, the lad's got a bright future, so if we are interested, lets hope Gerry has a word ;)

Was told to listen out for a fella called Guido Pizarro the other week, ignore it until I read about him again today.

Very similar box-to-box style as McCarthy, practically the same in ability (based on videos and my opinion) but a bit taller. Needs to polish his all round game to be a truely great player, but he's exactly the type of player Martinez would look at.

Video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QM3Puj2zE#t=101

Another one to note (who I thought was going to Arsenal or Roma) is Barca B's Sanabria. Young, Paraguyan striker, looks a real prospect, has a £3m release cause in his contract, good friends with.....Gerard Deulofeu (whoever that is :P) and is apparantly looking for somewhere to start a real career with.

And, of course, we have another Paraguayan on the team: Alcaraz.

Alexandru Maxim has apparently been told he can leave Stuggart for the "right" price.

What that will take, I have no idea. £8m? Probably a bit more, but he could be the perfect foil for Barkley.

He's not the finished product, but with the right coaching (Bobby) he could be a very worth asset. Great finisher, good with two feet and good distribution.

Worthy enough for a bench spot behind Lukaku, should Jelavic leave, the lad's got a bright future, so if we are interested, lets hope Gerry has a word ;)

No clue who the the Barca B lad is, but I'll also add that Alcaraz is Paraguayan as well. He can also have a word with the young lad about what a great coach RM is and how great it is to play at Everton. Talk about being part of the youth movement alongside Barkley, Coleman, Stones, etc ;)

Edit: Didn't realize there was another page and Steve had already made my point :P

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

Tobias Sana at Ajax is worth a look. He is 24 and a tricky winger. Not been invited along to Ajax training tour so obviously out of favour. Impressed me when he recieved his couple of caps for Sweden (proper caps) got injured after that and dissappeared from my radar. Could be a real find and probably cost less than 1 mil

Edited by Peter H