IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

19 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

Ahhh, Aramark based out of my hometown Philadelphia. Not sure how familiar you all are with them, but their concessions are typically not good. That said, perhaps I'll have to look a open jobs with them and see if I can swing "business" trips to BMD. 

That doesn't sound good :lol:.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

“Effectively we can self fund from this point”

I trust Colin more than anyone else at the club, as the only true expert in his field (outside of playing staff), so I have faith in him saying that. 

He's done an amazing job since he pretty much had no choice in taking on the role. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Wonder when they will announce how they are going to deal with season ticket transfers to BMD, seem to be leaving it a bit late

Waiting for either a big win or for the fans to turn angry. Can’t waste an opportunity like that. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StevO said:

How good does the roof look with the floodlights shining through it? 🤩

Visually, the stadium is stunning in every respect.

Meis deserves a lot of credit for the design. The club deserve credit for not watering any of it down to cut costs as well, which would have been an easy (and understandable) thing for them to do with the financial shit we had to work through.

Naming rights is a funny one. Strange thar Spurs have not yet signed up to a deal - are the massive deals we would hope for not really out there at the moment? They tend to be long term deals. Great to hear there are lots of 'offers' to gauge the market. Think us siging up to anything will be a while off yet.  

Given how big these deals are you would have to think this wil be a post new owners desision, given the deal is that close. Friedkin Group also have there own companies and the links general football sponsership links and releationships they have made since being owners of Roma.

There are plenty of Toyota Stadiums, Centers and Arena's about the place (Central US). So Friedkin Group do sponsor stadium etc fairly extensivley. If nothing, else it could be short term option without commiting to long term deals, until they got a better (best offer possible) offer. 

We basically have more options under the new owners elect.