IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

positive but with a hint of reservation for me

Think that's the case for a lot of fans, we've been down and out for so long just treading wter it's natural to be cautious now we seem to have something.

There's been plenty of false dawns hasn't there.

Think that's the case for a lot of fans, we've been down and out for so long just treading wter it's natural to be cautious now we seem to have something.

There's been plenty of false dawns hasn't there.

its not that for me, it's the concern of overspending on wages and not being self-sufficient. Not a massive concern but enough to make me feel a little uncomfortable and anxious

We've not actually done that yet though Matt. Besides, the tv money will allow us to increase our wage bill by at least 50%. We've not been this self sufficient in a long time. Just a shame it's the premier leagues hard work and not the clubs.

We've not actually done that yet though Matt. Besides, the tv money will allow us to increase our wage bill by at least 50%. We've not been this self sufficient in a long time. Just a shame it's the premier leagues hard work and not the clubs.

I know, but its the "yet" that concerns me.

But with the TV money it shouldn't be a problem Matt. We all knew the extra cash would go to the players anyway. Even without Moshiri we would be able to afford it this year.

For the next few years, I agree. But this bubble will burst in the next 10 years, it's simply not sustainable

There was a video on toffee tv talking about the cladding on the Everton school, it would look brilliant if we put the same cladding along even just the main stand. I'm a little excited by this.

My exact thoughts. I remember them discussing it in the video, suggesting that it's not an expensive option but it would look class...and I agree.

As Mark says, it was neededucated years ago but for a temporary solution, it could look amazing.

In regards to Mr Burn's argument about World Heritage sites, he has a point (to a degree). There is an area that doesn't fall under the WHC and NOT classed as a World Heritage Site -

Red are the docks listed that have WHS status.

Green are those NOT under a WHS status and can be developed within local government guidelines/plans.

Docks_zpsxauuftbe.png

I may have gotten one or two dock arrows in the wrong place because the original location map is different to how the docks currently are (some have been filled since).

And if that site can be utilised, I did a mock up a few months back, with how it could look. (apologies for the truly terrible effort)

Stadium%20plan_zpshuwndyvh.png

Fuck the world heritage site, Everton are taking the fucking land, building a stadium out of fortified titanium with Tornado jets guarding each corner of the ground and challenger tanks at the gates and a fucking battleship moored in the Stanley dock.. We're gonna fuck everyone.

Run run wherever you may be, cos we are the famous EFC....

Or we could always build on Finch Farm, no idea why nobody has suggested that yet.

Oh, one thing: I'd swap the car park and stadium. That way the car park would be more useful for the hotel guests.

That makes sense! Restaurant areas too.

I can't change it though, did it on PowerPoint on my lunch a few months ago and didn't save it after I'd done it :lol:

No need to have a hotel, the Titanic hotel has just opened over the road. More space for stadium and boozers!

True, but a dockside hotel with unblocked views over the Irish sea would be special. Doesn't have to be a 200+ roomer mind you, and could potentially be integrated with the beacon