IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I work in Manchester and my mate says to me are you happy with sam? I gave it him big time how shite we are etc and he just looked at me and said he kept you up, he’s done a good job. That’s the concensus from the outside. People actually believe the bullshit. It’s insane. I can see him staying now 

I agree - this has been said so many times by the media that people outside of Everton actually believe it as fact. He didn’t stop us from being relocated. He kept us up, but I think every manager currently in the premier league would have kept us up taking over a club with our players and 13th in the league at the time. This was no great escape, no Houdini, no miricle from above. This was an easy gig that he’s trying to milk for all he can. Thanks Sam but milk something somewhere else. 

If boring football and 7th - 10th place is enough for Moshiri, he'll be settling for him I say. Well, I would say "it is a choice" if 7th to 10th place was absolutely guaranteed under the Last Fat Jedi. There is no way he can guarantee it. We all know, even if he screws it up, he will be blaming the team. "I did not pass the ball", "I did not miss chances", "I did not blah blah" and he'll be long gone... It is going to be a huge waste of time if he stays at Everton.

I am really surprised to see people even discussing the possibility of him staying here. There should have been a consensus about him leaving. Absolute shock...

5 hours ago, Sir McGiven said:

If boring football and 7th - 10th place is enough for Moshiri, he'll be settling for him I say. Well, I would say "it is a choice" if 7th to 10th place was absolutely guaranteed under the Last Fat Jedi. There is no way he can guarantee it. We all know, even if he screws it up, he will be blaming the team. "I did not pass the ball", "I did not miss chances", "I did not blah blah" and he'll be long gone... It is going to be a huge waste of time if he stays at Everton.

I am really surprised to see people even discussing the possibility of him staying here. There should have been a consensus about him leaving. Absolute shock...

There is most definitely a consensus.

5 hours ago, Sir McGiven said:

Then you aren't really reading what people are saying....

15 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

We’ve already got a new record for season ticket sales so for next season so that’s not going to happen

With the managers out of work and available thus summer ( Unai Emery, Wenger, Tuchel, Fonseca, Ancelotti , ZLuis Enrique and probably Conte as well)  now is the perfect time to get rid of Allardyce. It would by gross negligence to give Allardyce another season 

It would be beyond belief if we stick with Allardyce with all these potential options available.

Plus the original man, Silva, is still available. We could pay off Allardyce, and even with what we've paid him so far, it would be less than we were willing to pay Watford to release Silva.

1 hour ago, nyblue23 said:

There is most definitely a consensus.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Then you aren't really reading what people are saying....

Easy guys, I mean not among the Everton fans or not in this forum at all, but the rest.

I see newspapers, I hear on the radio, I see people's post here about what their non-Evertonian friends thinking and I know what my friends thinking. To be honest, many of them thinking about the outcome and not caring about "how" and supporting Sam (not all Everton fans, most of them supporting other EPL/championship team)

Everybody should have been thinking "he doesn't deserve to be there" as he did nothing special to be there but some say he did... 

He just always comes across as sloppy and unprofessional. In the press conference starts with a big sigh, cup of tea in one hand, then comments ‘yere the weathers crap at the moment’. If I turned up to work to do a prentation like that I’d be long gone. 

17 hours ago, London Blue said:

I think this is just Allardyce manoeuvring  for a bigger payoff. As MikeO said if he was staying Moshiri or the club would have released a statement about the talks. They haven't, he's going. It's just a question of when and how much pay out.

Why would they need to release a statement? He’s contracted for 18 months they would never release a statement to say a manager who has 12 months on his contract is staying on for the 12 months .

It looks to me very much like he’s staying and I doubt very much he would claim he’s met with Moshiri and planning for next season if that’s not the case.

1 hour ago, Sir McGiven said:

Easy guys, I mean not among the Everton fans or not in this forum at all, but the rest.

I see newspapers, I hear on the radio, I see people's post here about what their non-Evertonian friends thinking and I know what my friends thinking. To be honest, many of them thinking about the outcome and not caring about "how" and supporting Sam (not all Everton fans, most of them supporting other EPL/championship team)

Everybody should have been thinking "he doesn't deserve to be there" as he did nothing special to be there but some say he did... 

Ahhh full apologies Sir! My bad!

Now you've said that and I've read it back...yep, got you!!!

Yes, totally unbelievable how much support he has away from the fanbase. They must think we are thick as pigs out there.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Why would they need to release a statement? He’s contracted for 18 months they would never release a statement to say a manager who has 12 months on his contract is staying on for the 12 months .

It looks to me very much like he’s staying and I doubt very much he would claim he’s met with Moshiri and planning for next season if that’s not the case.

Not 100% sure he was going like you were now. Sad times.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Yet another example of Allardyce's double standards...

Its the "players" responsibility, I dont pass the ball, DCL got to score etc etc...

Then on the other hand its Ive got us out of the relegation zone, my team talk won that game against West Ham, rating his performance 11/10.

The manager should be instilling a we win and we lose together, not I'll throw you under the bus when we lose and I will take the plaudits for anything remotely positive.

That's because he's a twat

3 hours ago, Paddock said:

Because of the speculation about him remaining manager, because he had a meeting with Moshiri.

Garth Crooks just now on BBC:

I'm disappointed in Everton's fans. They're a special club and the fans are normally right behind the manager, but they haven't been with Sam Allardyce and that's been really disappointing. Allardyce saved them and if the chief executives have got any bottle at all, they'll give him another season.

Allardyce "saved" us? FFS. 

48 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Garth Crooks just now on BBC:

I'm disappointed in Everton's fans. They're a special club and the fans are normally right behind the manager, but they haven't been with Sam Allardyce and that's been really disappointing. Allardyce saved them and if the chief executives have got any bottle at all, they'll give him another season.

Allardyce "saved" us? FFS. 

Followed up with,,,

"I can't believe Everton's fans at the moment. Everton were on the floor when Sam Allardyce took over and he's saved them. He's steadied the ship, kept them up and the fans won't give him any credit.

I think some Everton fans are reacting to what is happening across the road at Liverpool, they're seeing what Liverpool are doing, and not concentrating on their own team."

What a knob.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

If you scroll down to the comments at the bottom of this and click on "Highest rated" I'm second in the list (my BBC name being Doc Daneeka) pointing out the same thing:).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43779259

https://www.google.com/amp/variety.com/2018/tv/news/catch-22-hulu-kyle-chandler-george-clooney-switches-roles-1202752693/amp/

I imagine all the pundits singing his praises haven't bothered watching us since Christmas because, let's face it, why would a neutral watch us. 

I'm certain he'll stay now. Think is was Sir McGiven called it a massive waste of time if he does - spot on. We'll all be here saying the same things about a team playing the same dull brand of football in more or less the same position in the league. Keeping Allardyce shows a massive lack of ambition.