Morgan Schneiderlin...4

Michael Keane...3

Sandro Ramirez...2

Kevin Mirallas...1

Man of the Match winners...

Stoke City (H)...Wayne Rooney

MFK Ružomberok (A)...Tom Davies

MFK Ružomberok (H)...Davy Klaassen

Given it to Lookman, great attacking threat in the first half, worked well with Martina and was our most dangerous player. He gave us real impetus. He was not as effective when he switched to the right, and looked a little bit rusty, but gave a massive challenge to the manager to leave him out.

Thought Gana, Morgan, Klassen, well everyone else played really well. Klassen is looking sharper and better with every game. We tired in the second half, and went to sleep again. Nice to see Besic come on and do well.

Tough one this, for positive reasons!

I went Gana for his all round game over a full 90 minutes. I thought he had a solid game. One of those where you think there is more than one if him on the pitch at times.

Lookman was ace in the first half but faded unsurprisingly in the 2nd with his lack of game time.

The entire back line was solid too.

Keane was a lot better in this game that his clumsy first showings. Likewise Cuco looked like a footballer this game. Got forward well but I wouldn't risk him against a team with decent wingers.

If Klaassen is given that much space we're gonna score a lot of goals this season. Him and Rooney link up so much better than Barkley and Lukaku, we could see some great fight football in front of goal similar to Arsenal/City when they are on form.

Lookman was very frustrating. Kept trying to do one trick too many. Need a bit more maturity before he's playing 90 minutes.

Pickford pass of the day ?

Gana - excellent again.

Special mentions to Pickford and Keane for once again solid performances.

Lookman was very good for an hour then went missing completely - really encouraging performances in patches though.

Final mention to Cuco the not so much of a clown today... played quite well actually!

Based on the first half, the best players were Martina, Lookman, Gueye, and Baines. The weak links were Mirallas and (despite his contribution to the second goal) Klaassen. I'm sure the latter will improve over time, but I'm quite disappointed with Mirallas: It's not that he's a weak player, but too often he makes the wrong decision and can be sloppy. But for MotM, I choose Lookman. Not everything he tried came off, but he's a real live wire.

Edited by Cornish Steve

Based on the first half, the best players were Martina, Lookman, Gueye, and Baines. The weak links were Mirallas and (despite his contribution to the second goal) Klaassen. I'm sure the latter will improve over time, but I'm quite disappointed with Mirallas: It's not that he's a weak player, but too often he makes the wrong decision and can be sloppy. But for MotM, I choose Lookman. Not everything he tried came off, but he's a real live wire.

I just think Mirallas is getting noticably slower these days. Didn't mind his decision making mostly (think he's better at this than Lookman for sure), but he just doesn't carry that threat on the ball that he used too. He either needs to develop a good partnership with Baines when played on the left, or get games up front playing with someone pacer like Sandro or DCL.

Rooney always in the ref's ear as well... we've lacked that presence on the pitch for too long.

Definitely , thought the officials were shocking last night by the way

For any of you guys who watched it on the telly, were we really offside that many times or was the linesman on the bullpens road end just having a bad day at the office?

For any of you guys who watched it on the telly, were we really offside that many times or was the linesman on the bullpens road end just having a bad day at the office?

One or two were marginal...but overall, yes, we had a 'mare with offside!

One was on, the chance Rooney missed anyway but the rest were legit.