Bournemouth (A)...Fucking no one

Norwich (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Middlesbrough...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Sunderland (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Stoke City (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Voted against the grain and went for Baines.

Mature performance without doing anything spectacular.

Only player I can think of that played a football match instead of playing Liverpool.

Anyone that's played football will know exactly what I mean.

Edited by Shukes

I voted Davies. was surprised he got only one vote (mine). thought he played with a lot of positive energy.

I thought he was alright today too, but went for Gana. He made mistakes but had energy and was always trying. I think he missed a Schneiderlin or a Barry (until he came on) to back him up.

Voted against the grain and went for Baines.

Mature performance without doing anything spectacular.

Only player I can think of that played a football match instead of playing Liverpool.

Anyone that's played football will know exactly what I mean.

I thought Baines was the best of a bad bunch as well. Holgate fine too. Baines was never caught as a complete passenger (as Gana and Davies were on multiple occasions) and put in a couple good crosses for our best chances of the match.

How any one can vote Gana is beyond me. All three goals come from him being a headless chicken not knowing where to be. Sell him now whilst his stock is high.

He was very poor by his high standards but look at the positioning and lack of pace from Pennington, the lack of understanding of the right wing back role by Holgate (he shouldn't have been there in the first place), the fact that Davies and Gana were exposed time and time again due to the position/inability to make the ball stick by Rom, Dom and Ross and finally plainly shite goalkeeping on the 3rd. Gana was chasing shadows at times but at least he was actually moving.

We look best when Gana and Schneiderlin are playing deep with Davies, Barkley and Lukaku ahead - this should be what we need to build on with this summer promising to be one of much change.

Considering everybody in the team was rubbish, 7 out of the 11 have been given votes, a bit strange that.

Best of a bad bunch votes hence why this poll shouldn't be used as an indicator to a players quality/importance to EFC.

In reality nobody was more than a 5 out of 10 and that's being generous so I've not voted.

He was very poor by his high standards but look at the positioning and lack of pace from Pennington, the lack of understanding of the right wing back role by Holgate (he shouldn't have been there in the first place), the fact that Davies and Gana were exposed time and time again due to the position/inability to make the ball stick by Rom, Dom and Ross and finally plainly shite goalkeeping on the 3rd. Gana was chasing shadows at times but at least he was actually moving.

We look best when Gana and Schneiderlin are playing deep with Davies, Barkley and Lukaku ahead - this should be what we need to build on with this summer promising to be one of much change.

He's always moving is the problem, he's constantly wondering round the pitch following the ball rather than the play. He's just not got the brains for this level. I'd have started Barry, gives Davies the help he needs as well.

He's always moving is the problem, he's constantly wondering round the pitch following the ball rather than the play. He's just not got the brains for this level. I'd have started Barry, gives Davies the help he needs as well.

That would have been even worse as we'd have had a less mobile Barry and Davies vs Lucas, Can and Wijnaldum who were able to get the ball to their danger men too easy. We really needed McCarthy or Schneiderlin today but without them maybe Koeman should have put Barry in at the expense of Calvert-Lewin or Barkley.

That would have been even worse as we'd have had a less mobile Barry and Davies vs Lucas, Can and Wijnaldum who were able to get the ball to their danger men too easy. We really needed McCarthy or Schneiderlin today but without them maybe Koeman should have put Barry in at the expense of Calvert-Lewin or Barkley.

Think Koeman was gutted to lose McCarthy. But from those fit only Barry knows the role. Mane doesn't even get pressured from midfield for the first goal.

Mane doesn't even get pressured from midfield for the first goal.

Because Gana and Davies were exposed - we needed an extra body in there.

I can see why the plan was to go 3 at the back as that's proved the best system to snuff out their attack but we then counteracted that by leaving ourself short in centre mid. Barkley needs to do more working back in this type of game.

Because Gana and Davies were exposed - we needed an extra body in there.

I can see why the plan was to go 3 at the back as that's proved the best system to snuff out their attack but we then counteracted that by leaving ourself short in centre mid. Barkley needs to do more working back in this type of game.

Should have went 4 at the back given the options. Jagielka isn't suited to it. Or at worst put Davies Rwb and put Barry on the middle. DCL was a head scratcher.