IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

9 minutes ago, nogs said:

Unsworth dropped him from the senior side. He also talked glowingly about Jose Baxter when he came back last August. Maybe its time he got another chance in the first team... 

So Unsworth doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 

I read Unsworth’s he’s the manager and he rated him I think I’ll trust the opinions of the pro’s, you go where you want. 

I read some of Unsworths comments regarding his attitude but not heard anything from him to say Klaassen plays well

If he did say that then I really do think we made the right decision not giving him the managers job !

37 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I read some of Unsworths comments regarding his attitude but not heard anything from him to say Klaassen plays well

If he did say that then I really do think we made the right decision not giving him the managers job !

I thought you were one who wanted to stick with Unsworth at the time, maybe I got that wrong.

Wins praise for performance was the headline just thought I’d check and I wasn’t dreaming. 

I thought you were one who wanted to stick with Unsworth at the time, maybe I got that wrong. 

Most definitely did get that wrong!

I would have loved it to work out for him because I love his desire and passion for the club , however it was quite clear very quickly that he wasn’t ready and was in well over his head

20 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

Saw on the highlights that he came on for the last 6 minutes or so. Anyone shed on light on how he did in what little time he had on the pitch?

Only thing I could say is he gets in good positions between the midfielders, but we were seeing the game out so the players never really looked to pass to him so not much else to judge on. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, badaids said:

Bit harsh, Nolan was a good effective player on his day.  Certainly as good as Ossie, for example.

Fuckin red nose thug who nearly snapped anichebes leg in two.

Seen enough of him to realise he was a complete and utter shithouse like Charlie Adam. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

If we do get Silva in then I dont think Klaassen will have any excuses not to play well. It would be between him and Siggy for the "Cleverly" role in my opinion and I would say Klaassen is probably that little bit more mobile.

I was thinking he might even use him as a box to box arriving late in the opposition area