IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Great to hear attitudes like that. If only we had more like him.

Gana, you sound like myself, always strive to be the best you can be. Hats off!

Read it properly Shukes he's now decided to try his hardest since in his words teams like PSG might be interested in him in the hope he can fuck off at the end of the season to join one of them, well he can fuck off not a problem Gana go your not needed go and stunt someone else we've had our share of going no where with you in the team the last two and a half years.

26 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Read it properly Shukes he's now decided to try his hardest since in his words teams like PSG might be interested in him in the hope he can fuck off at the end of the season to join one of them, well he can fuck off not a problem Gana go your not needed go and stunt someone else we've had our share of going no where with you in the team the last two and a half years.

Read it properly Palf, without your hatred glasses on. He’s a player who wants to play top level football and has said that he will work harder to fulfil his dream.

Just like many before him and I’m 100% sure many after him.

Dont get me wrong, as I’ve said in the Gana thread, if he wants to go, then let him go. But if he’s professional about it and works while he’s here, then treat him so.

Im not the type to beat someone with a stick, because I can. I only do it when they deserve it.

28 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Oh come on Pete , first you say he’s crap and non of the big boys would be interested in him, in come PSG and you say it’s all paper talk, then they put 2 bids in and so you question his attitude , intimating that he would throw his toys out of the pram and sulk, because he wanted to go. He comes out says he will knuckle down and work even harder in the hope they come back in and you are now trying to make that into a negative 

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Oh come on Pete , first you say he’s crap and non of the big boys would be interested in him, in come PSG and you say it’s all paper talk, then they put 2 bids in and so you question his attitude , intimating that he would throw his toys out of the pram and sulk, because he wanted to go. He comes out says he will knuckle down and work even harder in the hope they come back in and you are now trying to make that into a negative 

Yes it would seem I don't rate him what a pity must be very upsetting for you dinc.

And I positively want him to go walk out the door don't turn around he's not welcome anymore, nothing negative in that I want what he wants I'm being positively happy for him.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Yes it would seem I don't rate him what a pity must be very upsetting for you dinc.

And I positively want him to go walk out the door don't turn around he's not welcome anymore, nothing negative in that I want what he wants I'm being positively happy for him.

Been listening to a disco classic I feel there Palf, winding up the wick on the ghetto blaster....

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Been listening to a disco classic I feel there Palf, winding up the wick on the ghetto blaster....

Yes Mike love a bit of Whitney when I'm driving from one meeting to another just helps me to whined down after my beating with a big stick in preparation for my next beating, actually it might pay for me to listen to her just before I post about Gana Silva and Moshiri maybe just maybe I might be able to keep my anger towards them in check.

So thank you for posting her on this thread it will be a kindly reminder for me to have a listen and calm down.

All the best Pete😝

8 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Are you taking the piss or being serious ?

It's true though he may harbour those thoughts lots of players do but they don't air them in public in such a crass way, we want players who want to play for us who try their hardest for us not because they want to get away from us, the article was the ramblings of a bitter man.

And what annoys me more is where is this extra effort coming from that he obviously had and never gave us until PSG were interested in him, your the one taking the piss if you think that's a good article for an Everton supporter to have to endure.

And Shukes if you are like Gana and want leave and support a better club then go no one is stopping you, because in essence that is exactly what he's saying and you agree with him because he sounds exactly like you, well bye mate I don't think red will suit your eyes so stick to their away kit, now I'm off to listen to Dr Mike's Whitney post and calm myself down😉

14 minutes ago, Palfy said:

It's true though he may harbour those thoughts lots of players do but they don't air them in public in such a crass way, we want players who want to play for us who try their hardest for us not because they want to get away from us, the article was the ramblings of a bitter man.

And what annoys me more is where is this extra effort coming from that he obviously had and never gave us until PSG were interested in him, your the one taking the piss if you think that's a good article for an Everton supporter to have to endure.

And Shukes if you are like Gana and want leave and support a better club then go no one is stopping you, because in essence that is exactly what he's saying and you agree with him because he sounds exactly like you, well bye mate I don't think red will suit your eyes so stick to their away kit, now I'm off to listen to Dr Mike's Whitney post and calm myself down😉

I think you are just reading in to it what you want to fuel your agenda. You implied that he would down tools and sulk ybecause he didn’t gets his move, the article proves otherwise 

Yes in an ideal world I would want a squad full of players whose burning desire is to play for Everton, but let’s be realistic he is 29 years old and one of the best club sides in the world came knocking , I would be more worried about his ambition if he didn’t want to go

I want all of our players to have a desire to reach the top, as long as they give their all when they pull on an Everton shirt I’m happy with that 

A player bought from the French league being wanted by the biggest club In that league and one of the biggest in Europe....  playing in the capital of the country of the language he speaks....

understandable that he would fancy the move. He didn't submit a request, he didn't go on strike, he will play like he always does - with full commitment. 

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Are you taking the piss or being serious ?

I know that players want to be at the top of their game. If I played for Everton and a huge club came in for me of course I would go, as would 99% of people. 

But for him to come out after the window shuts and publicise his disappointment at the club not letting him go is utterly disrespectful towards the club and the fans - especially when he decided he didn't want to lose all his bonuses so he wrote a little letter to the board rather than submitting an official transfer request. If he wanted to go, submit a request. Don't moan about it when the club refuse to let you go. 

I didn't have him down as that sort of person to be honest. 

35 minutes ago, hafnia said:

A player bought from the French league being wanted by the biggest club In that league and one of the biggest in Europe....  playing in the capital of the country of the language he speaks....

understandable that he would fancy the move. He didn't submit a request, he didn't go on strike, he will play like he always does - with full commitment. 

But your missing the point he said he’s going to try harder giving more to get that move, he should have always been trying harder and giving more before there was a hint of a move not highlighting it now to a French rag, he’s effectively saying he’s got more in the tank is that bit he’s not been giving us before the talk of wanting to leave, that’s Lukaku talk I’m afraid end of he’s admitted he can do better and he’s only going to show it so he can get away well with my blessing Gona you can fuck off horrible little twat I didn’t dislike him as person before now I do. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think you are just reading in to it what you want to fuel your agenda. You implied that he would down tools and sulk ybecause he didn’t gets his move, the article proves otherwise 

Yes in an ideal world I would want a squad full of players whose burning desire is to play for Everton, but let’s be realistic he is 29 years old and one of the best club sides in the world came knocking , I would be more worried about his ambition if he didn’t want to go

I want all of our players to have a desire to reach the top, as long as they give their all when they pull on an Everton shirt I’m happy with that 

Fuck right off I said I hope he doesn’t down tools and throw his dummy out the pram if he doesn’t get his move and this article is very much dummy out the pram. 

So what because he’s 29 we should a accep the shit he’s coming out with, I don’t expect players to come here and publicly say they want to leave for better things, I didn’t like it in the last few years when Fellani Stones Lukaku and Barkley forced their move to so called bigger better clubs, you might feel what he said is acceptable l don’t, that was said to rock the boat to make it very clear he wants out, and what grinds me more is he’s the worst mid here and he’s publicly saying he’s to good for us. 

You tell me why you believe that’s a good article for Everton that a player can sell a story like that, then you are defending it like a badge of honour wise up mate he’s fucking sticking the knife in are you that blind you can’t see it. 

He’s paying lip service to PSG in the hope they come back for him. 

I’ve no issue with this. Most players who are going to sign for Everton will be for one of two things, the chance to show they can play for a better club or for the money. I expect most players to want both of them things. 

Look at all the lads at City, think any of them want to play for Manchester City? Or just like the fat pay cheque and the chance to win things? That could be any club, if it all goes to plan under Moshiri that could be our club. 

Players don’t care. They want to win football matches and get laid a fuck load of money. 

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

He’s paying lip service to PSG in the hope they come back for him. 

I’ve no issue with this. Most players who are going to sign for Everton will be for one of two things, the chance to show they can play for a better club or for the money. I expect most players to want both of them things. 

Look at all the lads at City, think any of them want to play for Manchester City? Or just like the fat pay cheque and the chance to win things? That could be any club, if it all goes to plan under Moshiri that could be our club. 

Players don’t care. They want to win football matches and get laid a fuck load of money. 

Yes but it’s not acceptable to say that in public it’s a slur on us that he is saying he is focused on going there, if we accept and allow players to say what he said we are just accepting we are a feeder club for the bigger clubs. 

The fact that I want him to go does not make it anymore acceptable that he is belittling us to get his move, I know one thing he wouldn’t have the bollocks to say that in the echo or match program, if you find it acceptable great I have no idea why anyone who supports Everton would none at all. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

But your missing the point he said he’s going to try harder giving more to get that move, he should have always been trying harder and giving more before there was a hint of a move not highlighting it now to a French rag, he’s effectively saying he’s got more in the tank is that bit he’s not been giving us before the talk of wanting to leave, that’s Lukaku talk I’m afraid end of he’s admitted he can do better and he’s only going to show it so he can get away well with my blessing Gona you can fuck off horrible little twat I didn’t dislike him as person before now I do. 

Try harder? I don't think his efforts ever been lacking. If he was strolling round then decided to play for a move fair enough but he is and always has been fully committed. 

Him moving at a good price at a time when we have planned to replace him is best for all parties. 

16 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Try harder? I don't think his efforts ever been lacking. If he was strolling round then decided to play for a move fair enough but he is and always has been fully committed. 

Him moving at a good price at a time when we have planned to replace him is best for all parties. 

But as supporters and as a club we can not accept players selling stories like that, for me it’s unwanted and uncalled for I find  it disrespectful for him to try and force his move in that way, and if he plays against Cardiff I hope he gets the shit reception here clearly deserves for the crap 💩 he didn’t need to come out with. 

Your slowly turning what he’s said though Palfy. He hasn’t said anywhere he doesn’t want to play for us. He hasn’t said he isn’t putting effort into us, or hasn’t been. He hasn’t said he’s desperate to leave.

He has said he wanted to go, he had said he is flattered that clubs like that are interested in him. He has said it makes him want to work even harder to achieve his dreams.

Anyone in any walk of life who doesn’t strive to be better, or work harder, lacks ambition for me. Yes there are some who have achieved the ultimate peak..... but those are a very limited few.

Your slowly twisting his quote into something else. 

I do agree with you though that players should never open there mouth about wanting to play for other teams. Or at least should add a “But I’m here now and will work my hardest to achieve success for x team”.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Your slowly turning what he’s said though Palfy. He hasn’t said anywhere he doesn’t want to play for us. He hasn’t said he isn’t putting effort into us, or hasn’t been. He hasn’t said he’s desperate to leave.

He has said he wanted to go, he had said he is flattered that clubs like that are interested in him. He has said it makes him want to work even harder to achieve his dreams.

Anyone in any walk of life who doesn’t strive to be better, or work harder, lacks ambition for me. Yes there are some who have achieved the ultimate peak..... but those are a very limited few.

Your slowly twisting his quote into something else. 

I do agree with you though that players should never open there mouth about wanting to play for other teams. Or at least should add a “But I’m here now and will work my hardest to achieve success for x team”.

Don’t forget “I’m going to work even more” which means he wasn’t working to his max before until he new someone else wanted him, I don’t need to here that from any player who plays for us what a fucking arsehole, why not try harder to get this team in a better position I’ve never heard him say I’m going to work even more because I want Everton to be successful, he just said it because he wants to leave in the summer god I wish I was the manager he would soon become the forgotten man under me for his treacherous statement.