IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

I obviously need to make it clearer.... 

of all the moving parts in a footy club - players, managers, staff, the kit design, I'm only bothered about how it matters to the way we play....... if they are critical to our success then yeah protect them and make them feel wanted etc. if they aren't critical then I'm not bothered.

Do I appreciate DCL for his palace goal etc - yeah smashing... move on. If he stays or goes I'm not bothered mate.  I don't have a crush on him or write his name on school books - he's just a player.  Do I still think about Koeman allardyce schneiderlein or any other irritating ex employee? Nah... gone - not relevant.

try it 

Your making it really clear, your not arsed and are 100% not emotionally involved in this. That’s VERY clear. 

It’s almost like you can’t even be bothered to post about something you’re not bothered about. 

Almost. 

44 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Your making it really clear, your not arsed and are 100% not emotionally involved in this. That’s VERY clear. 

It’s almost like you can’t even be bothered to post about something you’re not bothered about. 

Almost. 

I'm more arsed about getting you to understand that I'm not arsed - the reason for this is that I find sentimental fc nonsense a reason why we are where we are.

hope that's clearer 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I'm more arsed about getting you to understand that I'm not arsed - the reason for this is that I find sentimental fc nonsense a reason why we are where we are.

hope that's clearer 

Much much clearer…. You’re definitely not arsed. I mean honestly, I can hardly tell your bothered in the slightest. 

I feel I’m a little more educated now you’ve explained. Thank you Haf! 
You clever little bloke you.

I’m very much of the opinion that when someone leaves the club be player or coach, I couldn’t give a flying fuck about how they are getting on and who they are with. 
Except those who have left let’s say under a cloud they will get both barrels every opportunity I get for their treachery.  
I class myself as an Everton FC supporter to me the club is more important than any individual within it. 

It is never great to see a player with value walk out the door for free. However, yesterday's takeover news actually make the DCL issue far much less of a concern. You would hope we are not going to be scrapping for pennies come the next transfer window. 

A massive new broom is going to be sweeping its way through Everton football club and every single person employed by the club should be scrutinesed to ensure they are offering value - and Thelwell and Dyche will be two of the people under the most rigourouse scrutiny. It could be the case that neither are in the building before DCL's contract actually runs out in the summer. There could well be new bums in both seats. 

The vibe and direction of the whole club is likley to chance quite dramatically between now and when DCL's actual contract runs out. 

new owners, new stadium, new direction, new optomisum and most likley new management - what the club has to offer both to current players and new signings could look very different at he backend of the season. 

If he leaves on a free then he will no doubt line his pockets with an inflated wage for his last pro contract.  

whoever he signs for will be doing so without wanting him enough to pay the going rate for him in the summer.  

balls in his court - he best just hope his injuries don't strike. Could find himself without a club for a while 

On 24/09/2024 at 14:33, RuffRob said:

It is never great to see a player with value walk out the door for free. However, yesterday's takeover news actually make the DCL issue far much less of a concern. You would hope we are not going to be scrapping for pennies come the next transfer window. 

A massive new broom is going to be sweeping its way through Everton football club and every single person employed by the club should be scrutinesed to ensure they are offering value - and Thelwell and Dyche will be two of the people under the most rigourouse scrutiny. It could be the case that neither are in the building before DCL's contract actually runs out in the summer. There could well be new bums in both seats. 

The vibe and direction of the whole club is likley to chance quite dramatically between now and when DCL's actual contract runs out. 

new owners, new stadium, new direction, new optomisum and most likley new management - what the club has to offer both to current players and new signings could look very different at he backend of the season. 

I agree there should be sweeping changes, we need to completely overhaul and improve the club from the core out, in a hope we can wash away the last 8 years of Moshiri’s reign.