IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

9 minutes ago, patto said:

Me too but London and modelling you never know. 

Saw he also just got engaged, London is famously the epicenter for engaged couples.

I know he also has a daughter, I've heard London is the only place to raise children now.

I've heard he likes breathing, turns out London is the only place around for that.

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Saw he also just got engaged, London is famously the epicenter for engaged couples.

I know he also has a daughter, I've heard London is the only place to raise children now.

I've heard he likes breathing, turns out London is the only place around for that.

Keep taking the tablets you’ll be alright lad. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

That would be an even bigger comfort :lol:.

Biggest comfort would be a signed contract extension. This is really going to hurt and the squad is really going to struggle to cover his workload.

This is no surprise it’s obvious we haven’t offered what he wanted so good luck to him we will replace him with another striker. 
he is a risk to give him a longer contract he is a breakdown waiting to happen. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Only got a year left on his contract so if he wants to go then he will get his move and we won’t get his true value. 
The right thing for him to do is sign a new contract so we get a decent return if he still wants to leave, personally I think he owes the club and fans that as a parting gesture, he could do a lot worse than take a leaf out of Arteta’s book who paid the club back by signing a new contract before leaving for Arsenal, Dom needs to show the same respect and class as Arteta. 

36 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Just can't believe people are still bringing up the modeling thing. What a dumb, belabored, exhausted, stupid fucking talking point 😂 

Maybe because he is a model for various outlets