IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Where is this announced? 

Three posts up from this one :lol:.

I'm assuming what I've heard is true tbf, and unless he's had another setback (not unlikely) then you'd expect him to be in this squad after him starting training with the team the day before the United game.

Fingers crossed he is because it will give us a massive boost.

41 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Will be great to see him back. But he also needs time to get up to speed again.

Though Fulham are on a bad run at the moment, they are still a much better team than us. So o wouldn’t take these lightly. I’m expecting Dom to come of the bench just for minutes more than anything else.

I’ve got a feeling he will be on top physical fitness, just a bit of rust on the ball etc.  I think he will get last 30 minutes. 

Hopefully, DCL came through the game without any issues. I'm not placing any importance on the result as this was just another step on the road to getting DCL back playing first-team football for us. Would be good to see him getting some game time against Palace, if possible.

12 hours ago, Hoof_It_Nev said:

65 minutes unscathed apparently. 

"Despite the Everton team also featuring the likes of Conor Coady, Abdoulaye Doucoure and Yerry Mina, they were beaten 1-0 by sixth-tier Chester."

State of our club 😄

That'll dent Mina's mythical win percentage.

Surely the mighty Chester didn't get the best of such an amazing defender?!

17 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

how do we know what the score was? lots of mischief going around. Chester will have been like 110% committed and we have players just trying to get minutes without getting injured.

Because people were there. You don't think none of the local press, surely?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dominic-calvert-lewin-makes-long-26726476

1 hour ago, Formby said:

Anyone think he'll actually play? Make the bench? Start and break down after ten minutes? Start, score a brace, and become a hero? Come off the bench at 75 mins and break down ten minutes later? 

Starts, misses several easy chances only to be replaced after the hour for Maupay who nets a hat trick leading to cries of why didn't he start 😛

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Starts, misses several easy chances only to be replaced after the hour for Maupay who nets a hat trick leading to cries of why didn't he start 😛

I think I have you rumbled now, mon ami....

Premier indice: Bailey - a word of French origin!

Deuxieme indice: _ a _ _ _ y  Maupay / Baile

Troisieme indice: Consonant vowel vowel consonant vowel consonant (Carol)

Merci de votre visite..... Neal!!!