• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

38 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I liked Moyes a lot. We really punched above our weight. 

Some managers just get lucky at certain clubs. Moyes has proved he is not a very good manager since he left. 

People think we punched above our weight when under Moyes cause Moyes made you think this by his negative comments. He took a knife to a gun fight everytime against the top four.

We never played a striker under Moyes cause we always set out 4-6-0

39 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I liked Moyes a lot. We really punched above our weight. 

I liked him when we were shit when organisation and hard work along with budget buys were the order of the day. 

Avoiding relegation and finishing the best of the rest was his forte. 

Koeman has moyes overly pragmatic ways... central players on the flanks.... a reluctance to play luxury players. 

The last exciting game we had was the 6-3 against Bournemouth. The game after was the first time we played Gana and Schneiderlin, nil nil away to Middlesborough. Top six was on the cards, and then they stifled the team. (Although I blame Barkley's lack of performance the most.) 

Koeman is taking the club backwards with these two. 

55 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Fletcher and Allen.

15 minutes ago, pete0 said:

At least both of them can look forward.  

Seriously I do wonder about some of the posters on this site, we have a tough start and then we crave Stoke players, really Stoke?! FFS

Neither of those two are anywhere near the level of Gana or Morgan. Last season people were raving that Gana was almost as good as Kante, and that Morgan was a Rolls Royce player. They still are that good, we are just having a tough start, we will get better

Just now, pete0 said:

The last exciting game we had was the 6-3 against Bournemouth. The game after was the first time we played Gana and Schneiderlin, nil nil away to Middlesborough. Top six was on the cards, and then they stifled the team. (Although I blame Barkley's lack of performance the most.) 

Koeman is taking the club backwards with these two. 

I agree we don't have to play both together, unless we can find a system that really works, but to say they are not good players is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

I liked him when we were shit when organisation and hard work along with budget buys were the order of the day. 

Avoiding relegation and finishing the best of the rest was his forte. 

Koeman has moyes overly pragmatic ways... central players on the flanks.... a reluctance to play luxury players. 

I'm kidding. Moyes did a very nice job turning the club into a midtable side/European contender before running out of ideas/courage/not being able to sign a consistent #9.

Fletcher is far better than Gana, he has great vision and can control the game, you don't play for Man U for the amount of years he did if you haven't got ability.

Gana's headless yes he's got an engine, but he can't create or control the game, and he is no Kante not even close, it makes me chuckle that anyone really believes he's in that league.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Fletcher is far better than Gana, he has great vision and can control the game, you don't play for Man U for the amount of years he did if you haven't got ability.

Gana's headless yes he's got an engine, but he can't create or control the game, and he is no Kante not even close, it makes me chuckle that anyone really believes he's in that league.

It's these bigger games that show the gulf. He's been completely anonymous.

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Definitely not a kante. Kante scored at the weekend from 25 yards with goalkeeper to beat. Gana couldn't score from 20 yards with no keeper.

Going back to Koeman's thoughts on the match when he criticised the players for being weak, basically saying they put no effort in, if what he is looking for are players who get stuck in and press the ball more then why wasn't Davies or Besic playing two players who give you that and more.

I think I know why simply because they weren't brought in by him, and he has shown on many occasions that he favours players he acquired, even if it's obvious there worse than what was already here, the man's a prick who has ripped out any of the good that was here and filled it with chaos and confusion, well done Koeman useless cunt.

10 hours ago, c1982 said:

Both very good players but the quality of our central midfield options will show over these over the course of the season.

The most constructive answer.

on form he's right, both of them are better than our two at the moment. Quality wise C is right. I'm sure it will shine through eventually.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Except when he scored after being part of a really good team goal a couple of weeks ago? :huh:

Pointless reply really. You and I both know he isn't a kante and he can't shoot for toffee. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Except for when he scores. Pointless debating further, I agree. 

Gana looks uncomfortable over the half way and has terrible technique. Scoring the odd goal doesn't mask his inability. 

Lukaku scored the odd pen, but I'd say he is still shite at them. 

24 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Gana looks uncomfortable over the half way and has terrible technique. Scoring the odd goal doesn't mask his inability. 

Lukaku scored the odd pen, but I'd say he is still shite at them. 

Was just pointing out that he's scored a couple of goals for us, don't remember them being tap ins either. That's all.