• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

anyone remember Nikica or Jelavic, can't remember his screen name. he was a rangers fan and found us via Jelavic. good poster, big Barca fan as well. I always enjoyed his massive posts on tactical analysis. i think he was banned.

Yep. Was trying to think of his name before. He was a good lad...but another with some troubles.

He wasn't banned though. He left because he was finding some of the posts to hard to take at times.

:lol:

That's scarily accurate. You read me well. Must be because I've sofetend because you have a gym in your garden you fucker :shaking fist:

I never got the gym in the garden envy; bar in the garden fair enough :P.

Actually in the process of ditching small shed and putting up a new one so cabin is what is was intended to be, comfy relaxing spot rather than garden storage area.

Keeping on topic, Ron would be welcome any time :unsure:.

I never got the gym in the garden envy; bar in the garden fair enough :P.

Actually in the process of ditching small shed and putting up a new one so cabin is what is was intended to be, comfy relaxing spot rather than garden storage area.

Keeping on topic, Ron would be welcome any time :unsure:.

Both would be better. I resent the fact I don't have nearly enough time in my life to go thd gym- when I do, it's mostly rushed (or feels that way) our garden isn't big enough so I've decided I hate Newty.

Can you ban him? Keeping on topic again, I reckong Koeman would ban the fucker for having a gym in his garden.

Both would be better. I resent the fact I don't have nearly enough time in my life to go thd gym- when I do, it's mostly rushed (or feels that way) our garden isn't big enough so I've decided I hate Newty.

Can you ban him? Keeping on topic again, I reckong Koeman would ban the fucker for having a gym in his garden.

Newty on a warning :yellow CARD:.

Mention the gym again and be afraid every time the doorbell rings :P.

After so many years you get used to the waves of new posters coming and old ones leaving.

I joined on my 21st birthday, over 12 years ago, and there are probably less than ten people here now who were members then.

You see people come back every now and then, Xav came back a few days ago. We've lost some long time posters, it makes you think if some have passed away in the real world. It's always interesting here though. I got advice about places to visit in LA from a member here, I've sold car parts to Mike, TT is a weird and wonderful place.

Ron is ok too.

After so many years you get used to the waves of new posters coming and old ones leaving.

I joined on my 21st birthday, over 12 years ago, and there are probably less than ten people here now who were members then.

You see people come back every now and then, Xav came back a few days ago. We've lost some long time posters, it makes you think if some have passed away in the real world. It's always interesting here though. I got advice about places to visit in LA from a member here, I've sold car parts to Mike, TT is a weird and wonderful place.

Ron is ok too.

as a newcomer may I just say how right you are.

anyone remember Nikica or Jelavic, can't remember his screen name. he was a rangers fan and found us via Jelavic. good poster, big Barca fan as well. I always enjoyed his massive posts on tactical analysis. i think he was banned.

If I recall, he was a little too obsessed with Tiki Taka for my tastes. Seriously, I think it was a front and he was actually Roberto Martinez :yay:

Ron is ok too.

Wow! I was just looking at my history, and I can't believe I've been on here 6 years. Time flies!

I've probably had a ding ding with everyone. But I like the vast majority of people on here... it's Everton. I argue with my brother over Everton - it's cos we love them.

There have been some bad pricks on here... fortunately non are active. Who was the one a few years back? I hated him... he got banned. Then blue250 the thread stalker... he used to pick a target and switch... I believe mikeo was his first chosen enemy.

I've probably had a ding ding with everyone. But I like the vast majority of people on here... it's Everton. I argue with my brother over Everton - it's cos we love them.

There have been some bad pricks on here... fortunately non are active. Who was the one a few years back? I hated him... he got banned. Then blue250 the thread stalker... he used to pick a target and switch... I believe mikeo was his first chosen enemy.

Taxi?