IGNORED

FA cup quarterfinal draw

Would love reading away for me!

I wouldn't want them at their place I know we are better on the road atm but they are quite good on home soil and we're overdue a good performance at home and it would be nice to put a good one on before potentially heading to Wembly

Even better would be Shrewsbury once they hand LVG his arse

I'll take that. They're in a bit of form right now but still a shit side. I think we can win that.

I think they are back at the level they were last season when they romped to the title, about as far removed from a shite side as you could possibly get

Still I would rather play them at Goodison than at Wembley

I'm not just talking about today's game, they have been playing well ever since Hiddink went back

Costa has been on fire since Mourinho left

Agree he has them playing quite freely now a farcry from the shite they served up in the first half of the season they look more like the side of last season each passing week, a bad draw in my opinion

I'm not just talking about today's game, they have been playing well ever since Hiddink went back

Costa has been on fire since Mourinho left

But we did "beat" them at the Bridge after Hiddink returned did we not (but for shite officiating)?

I agree they are a much harder prospect now than they were when we stuffed them early season, and they are now the bookies favourites for the Cup, but in a fair world we'd have six points off them in the league. And as has been said, they certainly won't be looking at the draw and jumping up and down with joy.