• James McCarthy
    • Gareth Barry
    • Gerard Deulofeu
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Ramiro Funes Mori
    • Kevin Mirallas

Current Player of the Season standings...

Romelu Lukaku...94

Gerard Deulofeu...67

Ross Barkley...56

Steven Naismith...45

Tim Howard...34

Arouna Kone...19

Seamus Coleman...16

John Stones...13

Brendon Galloway...11

Tom Cleverley...10

Gareth Barry...10

Ramiro Funes Mori...5

Phil Jagielka...5

Bryan Oviedo...1

Aaron Lennon...1

James McCarthy...1

Previous MOTM winners...

Manchester United {H)...Romelu Lukaku

Liverpool (H)...Romelu Lukaku

West Brom (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Reading (A)...Ross Barkley

Swansea (A)...Ross Barkley

Chelsea (H)...Steven Naismith

Tottenham (A)...Tim Howard

Barnsley (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman

Southampton (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Watford (H)...Arouna Kone

Geri, got fuck all from the ref, but just kept trying harder.

Too many let downs again. Mori should have started considering Giroud ability in the air. We concede more goals from senior errors than from the kids, think RM needs to put that right. More training on defending and let the kids keep their place. Lennon was a ghost today, forgot he was on the pitch at times, and should have been subbed much earlier. I don't get why managers wait for the magic 70 minute mark to make subs.

Ref was shocking, how the league gets away being so bent towards the Sky teams I don't know. We need to start wearing paper shirts, got pulled everywhere today without getting a freekick, but they were getting soft ones all over the pitch.

Geri, got fuck all from the ref, but just kept trying harder.

Too many let downs again. Mori should have started considering Giroud ability in the air. We concede more goals from senior errors than from the kids, think RM needs to put that right. More training on defending and let the kids keep their place. Lennon was a ghost today, forgot he was on the pitch at times, and should have been subbed much earlier. I don't get why managers wait for the magic 70 minute mark to make subs.

Ref was shocking, how the league gets away being so bent towards the Sky teams I don't know. We need to start wearing paper shirts, got pulled everywhere today without getting a freekick, but they were getting soft ones all over the pitch.

Mori looks a real player. I'm convinced he's going to be top top drawer

Galloway is a real find. I love watching geri play, so exciting, but I wish that he would stop just running into a group of players and flopping to the ground - it's embarrasing. He's already got a rep as a diver and always get jeered by opposing fans. Surely someone must have told him this. Also, if he stayed on his feet, then people really would have to take him out and he's get the free kick. One of the great and most obvious paradoxes in football - so why can't he get it?

Don't get the Gerry love, he had his moments but he needs to remember that when he crosses/passes he needs to take account of the fact that there are opposition players on the pitch; to me he just plays the ball and hopes they're kind enough to get out of the way of it. Which 90% of the time they don't sadly.

Brendon for me, just wish that header had gone in.

Galloway for me. Made up with Gerry - proper will to win and is getting very spikey.

Barkley is becoming very accomplished without actually doing dazzling things. Definitely maturing. Don't be surprised to see a whopping bid come in for him in January.

Mori? Blimey loads of forum tim vickerys had him as the next kroldrup. I had no doubts after first seeing him even despite his goal give away. Tremendous athlete, very very similar to stones.

Don't get the Gerry love, he had his moments but he needs to remember that when he crosses/passes he needs to take account of the fact that there are opposition players on the pitch; to me he just plays the ball and hopes they're kind enough to get out of the way of it. Which 90% of the time they don't sadly.

Brendon for me, just wish that header had gone in.

This for me, but I was in and out of the room so didn't get to watch the whole thing, so I won't vote.

Geri also has to realise he's not in Spain and his overacting is going to cost us. He could've stayed on his feet and potentially scored moments before we conceded, because he chose to get the defender booked rather than go for goal. I was fuming.

This for me, but I was in and out of the room so didn't get to watch the whole thing, so I won't vote.

Geri also has to realise he's not in Spain and his overacting is going to cost us. He could've stayed on his feet and potentially scored moments before we conceded, because he chose to get the defender booked rather than go for goal. I was fuming.

Honestly I don't think he's diving he's just not strong at all. Slender little fellow needs to hit the weight room and bulk up a bit. Te premier league is physical.

Ross had this problem his first year and now has learned he won't get those calls and I've noticed he doesn't do it anymore since it's a lost cause. I expect Gerry to be like that next campaign. Live and learn.

Honestly I don't think he's diving he's just not strong at all. Slender little fellow needs to hit the weight room and bulk up a bit. Te premier league is physical.

Ross had this problem his first year and now has learned he won't get those calls and I've noticed he doesn't do it anymore since it's a lost cause. I expect Gerry to be like that next campaign. Live and learn.

he went down as if he'd been shot, it was a dive and cost us a shot on target.