IGNORED

Alexander Buttner

I'm wasn't taking the piss out of a newcomer. If you don't understand the difference between different types of player that's fine mate, I'm not bothered. Call him a full back if you want.

Someone call the wahhhhhmbulance.

You're wrong mate, Pienaar isn't a natural winger like Mirallas, Geri, Lennon etc. wingers are quick and like to run the line, pienaar is deployed out left to link up with the full back when he's attacking, he's never going to roast a player and dance down the wing and whip a ball in he's going to link up play and offer support when the full back bombs on amongst other things.

Jesus. Is anyone even reading my posts before disagreeing? Not once did I dispute that Pienaar is a different type of player from those other names, nor did I say he was a natural winger. I said that he would get a start/has always gotten starts in place of one of them in Martinez' or Moyes' system, and so when talking about squad depth, you have to count him in the same group, which, as StevO alluded to, you can now count Cleverley among and apparently even Kone among as learned today. Clearly not the same players, but players that Martinez is willing to start out wide in his 4-2-3-1 formation.

Jesus. Is anyone even reading my posts before disagreeing? Not once did I dispute that Pienaar is a different type of player from those other names, nor did I say he was a natural winger. I said that he would get a start/has always gotten starts in place of one of them in Martinez' or Moyes' system, and so when talking about squad depth, you have to count him in the same group, which, as StevO alluded to, you can now count Cleverley among and apparently even Kone among as learned today. Clearly not the same players, but players that Martinez is willing to start out wide in his 4-2-3-1 formation.

Let the understanding welcoming guy step in here. Don't worry old chap.... I understand what you mean! I'll try my best to fend these bullys off for you. Paddock isn't a MOD yet so don't listen to him... He just likes to think he is! ?