IGNORED

Samuel Eto’o

Someone else has just said the same on Twitter Haf.

"Glad Eto has gone.had good info he was disruptive,big fall outs with players+spoke over the manager in the dressing room.not what we need"

He was apparently the same with the Cameroon national team, cliques formed around him. It was exacerbated when he was made captain by Paul Le Guen, the squad was split into two factions, those in favour of Eto'o and those in favour of Rigobert Song.

He was apparently the same with the Cameroon national team, cliques formed around him. It was exacerbated when he was made captain by Paul Le Guen, the squad was split into two factions, those in favour of Eto'o and those in favour of Rigobert Song.

Why on earth would anyone side with Rigobert Song? Were they a bit thick?

Great pity, if he came in and said to Roberto "I will help you as much as I can, I won't step on your toes, you are the manager" then he could have been awesome.

It appears as though he multitude of medals and honours make him believe that he can do what he wants.

Be interesting to see how the team responds now that he has gone. Clearly its vital that players are a good fit for the club, not just ability.

Great pity, if he came in and said to Roberto "I will help you as much as I can, I won't step on your toes, you are the manager" then he could have been awesome.

It appears as though he multitude of medals and honours make him believe that he can do what he wants.

Be interesting to see how the team responds now that he has gone. Clearly its vital that players are a good fit for the club, not just ability.

Exactly. We will be better off with out. Hopefully his wage frees up some coin and we get in another winger

We do, there is always a saga when we do a transfer. Every single time.

Virtually every transfer between every club is a "saga" in that there is a lot of work to do. On the odd occasion something gets forgotten; apparently something has this time. It's a rare occurrence, to say it happens every time is way off the mark.