IGNORED

Samuel Eto’o

It's been done in the past, but only for players (Arteta & Beckford) who left in August.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fc-chairman-bill-kenwright-3365487

Might be worth an email to whoever the head of communications is now explaining,

The disclaimers come out because of it I think.

May ne worth an email though especially as it still has the tags on.

Eto'o arrives and the team turn to shit

He looks to be leaving and performances improve

We let a player go before the end of a short contract when we are short of players particularly with the Europe factor

Hmmm. I think there is only one reason Eto'o is off and that's being a trouble maker.

Could be wrong but letting him go smirks of it

Eto'o arrives and the team turn to shit

He looks to be leaving and performances improve

We let a player go before the end of a short contract when we are short of players particularly with the Europe factor

Hmmm. I think there is only one reason Eto'o is off and that's being a trouble maker.

Could be wrong but letting him go smirks of it

Martinez has already shown that he will let players go that aren't happy even if it is to the detriment of the team, doesn't necessarily mean there is anything sinister to it

I think it's partly financial. We're not likely to finish in a position that was budgeted for meaning less prize money will be paid. Eto'o also reportedly had a clause in his contract that triggered an extra year's extension of £60k+ wage per week (Express are reporting £100k per week!) after starting three more games. I was surprised when he signed because of the high wages involved, not so much to see him go.

I just want to see him gone now with him and Mirallas it'sall getting a bit messy .

I think Eto has possibly been giving it "you could play for such and such you know Kev"... "This is a club you retire at"

In all honesty the more I think about it i'm a bit disgusted in the likes of Jags and Baines - they have played in our transition years and it seems that there are no leaders in the team and all of a sudden we hear too much from the likes of Rom, Kev and Eto about what we do, how we play etc.

The only men I see are:- McCarthy, Naismith, Besic. The others just look like wimpish passengers.

If I see Coleman fouled again and gets up with his gormless "any chance of a free kick" look I will go nuts. Get in the faces, shout, point, gesture..

I heard tonight from a red fan that Eto has been a complete ball bag. His mate is quite close to the club and has contacts. He didn't say much more but he is a decent lad and I've no reason to disbelieve him.

He said Etos behaviour was shocking and Martinez is advising the club to take a hit to get rid. Eto dragging his heels to get ££££.

It may explain some things.

It REALLY wouldn't surprise me (or others Haf). Think your info might be decent.

Would explain some things anyway.

It's fuckin annoying. By all accounts some days he just didn't come in, wasn't arsed etc. Maybe that explains him missing on the bench etc.

It's fuckin annoying. By all accounts some days he just didn't come in, wasn't arsed etc. Maybe that explains him missing on the bench etc.

More than likely. It would certainly increase frustrations of other players who put a lot of effort in, seeing him waltz about and still get picked. Good riddance.

We need a replacement like.

Someone else has just said the same on Twitter Haf.

"Glad Eto has gone.had good info he was disruptive,big fall outs with players+spoke over the manager in the dressing room.not what we need"

I think this lad may work at the club. But yeah apparently Eto decided to be player manager. Mr Mirallas was taken in by him also.

Real shame to see him go, he had a few quality appearance at first but really began to fade when he started and then his last couple appearances. It would be unfortunate if he really did cause trouble in the locker room but there's nothing more you can do about a player like that than sell. Now we need a replacement unfortunately because if something were to happen to Lukaku (knock on wood), Kone is not adequate cover, especially with his injury history.