IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

For some reason I really do doubt him putting pen to paper..... Is he going to play this season? Banished to the bench the last. I'm not so sure.

If he signs I'm absolutely ccertain he's sat down with Martinez and they've ironed out their differences. If he does he'll also play every week, it would be a travesty to have a player of his ability on the bench all the time.

I think he struggled with fitness last season he's already got a niggle this season. I do worry slightly over the lads fitness though.

...or the CL clubs that he thought wanted him, didn't.

Exactly. I think he honestly wanted out, was in the eto'o clique and all that and had the bad boy attitude at the end of last season. Only to find out the only CL team who want him are his old club, olmpiakkos, which is a step back. No one in Spain is calling, maybe turkey, but he realized it would be better to stay here.

If he signs and gets his head down and performs I honestly don't give a flying fuck what he thought or wanted. If he signs he's committed to us and he's our player and a VERY important one.

He is the only player in our side who can get in to double figures goal wise other than Lukaku. In a goal shy team, a committed Mirallas is worth his weight in gold.

• 2 years later...