IGNORED

Kopite Thread

The arrogant pricks in our pub were too busy laughing their bollocks off at us rather than realising that spurs are a bona fide title rival who are 6 points behind them. 

One decent red who i spoke to admitted how lucky they have been.  The majority just think it's them being so great. 

1986.... we got an injury to Southall which gifted them the league. Never realised this at the time.... 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

The arrogant pricks in our pub were too busy laughing their bollocks off at us rather than realising that spurs are a bona fide title rival who are 6 points behind them. 

One decent red who i spoke to admitted how lucky they have been.  The majority just think it's them being so great. 

1986.... we got an injury to Southall which gifted them the league. Never realised this at the time.... 

You forgot about Lineker's lucky boots that went missing.

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

No-one is worried about Spurs, they will bottle it when it gets serious!

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I notice Salah isn'ttt going to face any retrospective action over the winning of the penalty yesterday despite him clearly deceiving the referee.

I am so surprised.

There is no way a team outside the top six would have got that penalty.  Salah felt a slight touch, paused, thought about it, then went down.  Very poor refereeing, should have been a yellow.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Has anyone since Oumar faced any action? I can't think of any.

Lanzini. That’s it. Two players and coincidentally neither play for a club that “matters”.

Loads of instanced where City, Chelsea, the shite etc have players blatantly cheating and absolutely nothing is done. It really is about who you are and who you play for with the FA. Take this Salah incident for example - he’d miss the Arsenal game if they did what they should and we just can’t have that. 

There was a game tonight? I had no idea.

For me if Liverpool were to win the league it'd piss me right off but after a couple of days I'd be over it; it's the local lads I'd feel for having to put up with it for months. So I really hope they fuck it up again, sadly this year they don't have Gerrard on hand to fall on his arse; hopefully they'll find a stand-in:).