IGNORED

Kopite Thread

All very well but the fact is he has it in his psyche to spit at someone as a response to a situation; 99% of UK nationals wouldn't have done that because it's just not acceptable. Certainly in the same circumstances many would respond in some way but not like that. And it was plainly pre-meditated, nobody has that amount of saliva in their mouth under normal conditions, he'd have had to have spent some time collecting it before he acted.

Not saying the other driver shouldn't be punished also but for him to say stuff like, "it's not me" is garbage; it plainly is.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

All very well but the fact is he has it in his psyche to spit at someone as a response to a situation; 99% of UK nationals wouldn't have done that because it's just not acceptable. Certainly in the same circumstances many would respond in some way but not like that. And it was plainly pre-meditated, nobody has that amount of saliva in their mouth under normal conditions, he'd have had to have spent some time collecting it before he acted.

Not saying the other driver shouldn't be punished also but for him to say stuff like, "it's not me" is garbage; it plainly is.

He has a right go at Matsuaku for doing it against West Ham and his reaction to that suggested to me that its not something he would normally do. It still doesnt stop the fact that he has done it, so its too late to go back on it now, but people can just snap and do bloody stupid things.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

The Kopites defending him and blaming the other fella is typical of them.

offended by everything ashamed of nothing. Horrible horrible shit stain of a club. I fucking despise them.

They've men digging up stories on Rooney doing it as well. Always deflect that lot, never take responsibility. 

He's been suspended till the end of the season now by Sky. Sky have some bad double standards though, Kirsty Gallagher, charged with drink driving whilst being several times over the legal limit gets away with it, hardly mentioned, Carragher, although what he did was disgusting, gets a 2 month ban. I know what's worse, shame Sky don't.

1 hour ago, aaron said:

He's been suspended till the end of the season now by Sky. Sky have some bad double standards though, Kirsty Gallagher, charged with drink driving whilst being several times over the legal limit gets away with it, hardly mentioned, Carragher, although what he did was disgusting, gets a 2 month ban. I know what's worse, shame Sky don't.

Kirsty is fit as fuck though so they should have let that slide. :P

On 3/12/2018 at 09:49, MikeO said:

Not thought of that, he needs a fine and a ban.

Interesting to see how strongly people feel about this rule. We'd be lost without the ability to use a phone while driving: not everyone has bluetooth. It wasn't that long ago we could text while driving, although I do agree with not allowing that. Anyway, sorry for distracting from the real issue.

• 3 weeks later...

They’re at it again...

Most of these simple pricks will be off home now to watch it on their dodgy Russian satellite box. Hope Man City smash them... or even better keep it tight so the deluded fuckers can claim it to be their year for a few more days!

6 minutes ago, c1982 said:

They’re at it again...

Most of these simple pricks will be off home now to watch it on their dodgy Russian satellite box. Hope Man City smash them... or even better keep it tight so the deluded fuckers can claim it to be their year for a few more days!

I hope they're crushed, so they can't even dream of a comeback in the second leg.

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They’re a different breed. 

Imagine Liverpool’s bus had been attacked and they were 3 down after 30mins - they’d be calling for the match to be abandoned!

I hate to say it but they’ve been frighteningly good against the best team I’ve seen in a long long time!

bad thing that they look perfect against City (sad but true)

good thing that salah is out after an injury, of course as a human I don't wish a long-term injury, one week will do the work.

another good thing is to witness typical Liverpool this season, dominant in the first half, getting tired in the second half so, I am expecting City to do better soon in the second half.

another good thing is to know they'll be tired after this match.

still, it doesn't change the fact that Klopp is a better tactician than Fat one. His piston like attacking football approach is dangerous... (I wasn't expecting this result so far tho... It was quite surprising to me)

6 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

only reason i'm not worried is because Barca, Real Madrid and Bayern are on another level than premier league sides.  Heyneckes was the mastermind behind the Bayern CL victory over Klopp.  Barca and Real are just another level, players like Bale on the bench (!).  

i'm not worried.

Well there's the kiss of death. Half of toffeetalk will be putting a bet on Liverpool winning the champions league now.

MJB.  Have you not yet realised that form, quality, rules etc mean nothing when it comes to that lot?  They have won all sorts of trophies when other team will have been beaten.  Jammy bastards but unfortunately they have an abundance of attacking quality now too. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

Well there's the kiss of death. Half of toffeetalk will be putting a bet on Liverpool winning the champions league now.

MJB.  Have you not yet realised that form, quality, rules etc mean nothing when it comes to that lot?  They have won all sorts of trophies when other team will have been beaten.  Jammy bastards but unfortunately they have an abundance of attacking quality now too. 

they were supposed to win the europa league too, they didn't, sevilla ran all over them.  mo salah is injured, the mighty dominic solanke is gonna save them?  barca and real and bayern have real quality on the bench, the shite just have a good xi.  they have no depth.  not to mention real and barca aren't idealists like pep, they play to win and negate.  pep just plays the pep way which last night was not the right move.  1-1, 0-0 they'd be in with the second leg.  instead he was arrogant as usual.  zidane is not like that, neither is valverde.  heyneckes beat klopp in the CL final.

i'm not superstitious btw, so kiss of death doesn't faze me.

personally?  I couldn't give two fucks what the red shite does,  it would be nice to see them fail, but in reality I only care about our boys, and what we achieve.

However,  as many of you seem more interested in them failing,  may I ask if it is a personal thing or a common mentality thing?  I was born in Everton and raised in Anfield, my grandmother raised me with my parents and she was a red hot kopite, and as a kiddywinky I went to the Liverpool Supporters Club for the children's parties.  Yet like my dad, uncles and grandfather before me, I am and always will be a bluenose.  I agree that the reds supporters can be fucking irritating bastards,  but I simply can not understand my fellow blues being so obsessed with what they are doing and how good they are.  We are Everton and we were here first, we won the league before that lot ever kicked a ball in anger,  we are better than this.  Be proud,  be blue, be Everton.

Hats off to you Rubes, you are totally Everton. I'm there cos I was chosen, only had a great uncle on the Wirral, rest are in Lancashire, brought up darn sarf!  Get what you are saying and with a RS brother and eldest son, at one time (and this is in the past) I was happy if they did well only in Europe. Now they look down on us and it is schadenfreude if they fail.

4 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Hats off to you Rubes, you are totally Everton. I'm there cos I was chosen, only had a great uncle on the Wirral, rest are in Lancashire, brought up darn sarf!  Get what you are saying and with a RS brother and eldest son, at one time (and this is in the past) I was happy if they did well only in Europe. Now they look down on us and it is schadenfreude if they fail.

it is what it is Gwlad, I love Everton, and even though I do not always agree or even know much about what others may mean,  I will never be a hypocrite I hope.  I am a blue,  simple as that.

12 hours ago, rubecula said:

personally?  I couldn't give two fucks what the red shite does,  it would be nice to see them fail, but in reality I only care about our boys, and what we achieve.

However,  as many of you seem more interested in them failing,  may I ask if it is a personal thing or a common mentality thing?  I was born in Everton and raised in Anfield, my grandmother raised me with my parents and she was a red hot kopite, and as a kiddywinky I went to the Liverpool Supporters Club for the children's parties.  Yet like my dad, uncles and grandfather before me, I am and always will be a bluenose.  I agree that the reds supporters can be fucking irritating bastards,  but I simply can not understand my fellow blues being so obsessed with what they are doing and how good they are.  We are Everton and we were here first, we won the league before that lot ever kicked a ball in anger,  we are better than this.  Be proud,  be blue, be Everton.

Totally agree Rubes to be honest I very rarely look at this site for the same reason as you said I don't care what they are doing or what they have done, yet don't get me wrong as a person who loves football they are playing some good stuff and I like what I see without any connection to the team negative or positive.

I don't live in the City and wasn't born there so I haven't got that everyday feeling or association with both camps on a daily basis and if I did who knows I might have a different opinion, but I would like to think not.

I care about Everton and everything it is from its past to its future and now, and I don't give  Liverpool football club a thought because I have no interest. But I'm sure the vast majority of Liverpool supporters are exactly the same as the majority of Evertonians caring and compassionate people it's the City that make the people not who they support.