IGNORED

Kopite Thread

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

knocked out of the league cup by leicester 2-0

Coutinho ran the game in the first half and Liverpool were totally dominant, so Klopp subbed him at half time:huh:. Kopites are increasingly turning on him; even though this competition is the lowest of the low as far as the top clubs are concerned the fans won't be happy.

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Coutinho ran the game in the first half and Liverpool were totally dominant, so Klopp subbed him at half time:huh:. Kopites are increasingly turning on him; even though this competition is the lowest of the low as far as the top clubs are concerned the fans won't be happy.

funny how scorelines don't tell the whole story.  i didn't watch at all but based on the score thought leicester dominated them.  how wrong!  

Strange thing is they had 70% possession tonight and 21 shots v 8, against Burnley they had 35 shots (v 5) and still just got the draw; but every "expert" on the planet is saying their problem lies in defence and a shite 'keeper:huh:. Seems to me that if they converted up front (which they'll make an exception for when they play us obviously) their defensive issues wouldn't be a problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, johnh said:

I've heard that Van Dijk is a bit of a Dick and speaks with a corny Cockney accent.

Totally off topic but "Mary Poppins Returns" comes out next year....and Dick Van Dyke is in it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028340/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

He's also apologised for his Cockney accent.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jul/21/dick-van-dyke-sorry-for-cockney-accent-mary-poppins-disney

Proper weird that when United spent £89m on Pogba Kloppity wasn't too happy about it. Even threatened to quit football if it became the norm and that even if he could spend that sort of money he wouldn't... Fast forward a little while and his stance has changed somewhat when it is his club spending that sort of money. Now he's saying people will soon forget the fee for VVD.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Proper weird that when United spent £89m on Pogba Kloppity wasn't too happy about. Even threatened to quit football if it became the norm and that even if he could spend that sort of money he wouldn't... Fast forward a little while and his stance has changed somewhat when it is his club spending that sort of money. Now he's saying people will soon forget the fee for VVD.

I've completely changed my mind on him. When he first come you couldn't help but like him, eccentric and honest. Now he's caught gobshiteitis luckily, rather than eccentric he's more a fool.