IGNORED

Kopite Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least they're consistent!

Plus, wouldn't you feel a bit giddy if Everton had just smashed Barcelona in front of 90K fans?

If we beat Barca 4-0 we would have a statue built of the entire winning team next to Dixies.

They smash Barca 4-0 we lose to anaverage Dspanyol side 1-0 at home.

Ridiculous in my opinion, but hey ho

Glad you said it. I just don't see the point?

What point is he making exactly? As horrendous as our ancestors behavior was, we don't live in that world anymore and if it were any different, he wouldn't have found himself in the position he is now. He's doing the right thing with regards to Red Card Racism, it's an issue and he's addressing it but to not accept an award for his services for such a good cause is baffling IMO.

Glad you said it. I just don't see the point?

What point is he making exactly? As horrendous as our ancestors behavior was, we don't live in that world anymore and if it were any different, he wouldn't have found himself in the position he is now. He's doing the right thing with regards to Red Card Racism, it's an issue and he's addressing it but to not accept an award for his services for such a good cause is baffling IMO.

I agree. History can't be changed but as long as we learn from it we can improve. How far do we go back with this type of thinking?

What did the Roman's ever do for us? Seriously, in more recent times, two world wars cost multiple millions of lives but the countries involved have moved on, lessons have been learned. I think he should have accepted the award in recognition of the advances that have been achieved. Not there yet but we are on the journey.

I agree. History can't be changed but as long as we learn from it we can improve. How far do we go back with this type of thinking?

What did the Roman's ever do for us? Seriously, in more recent times, two world wars cost multiple millions of lives but the countries involved have moved on, lessons have been learned. I think he should have accepted the award in recognition of the advances that have been achieved. Not there yet but we are on the journey.

This!

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck em. Did you watch Friday night football this week? Had all the panel say there and they were talking about pogba having Henry pics on his wall. They went round the panel to ask who they had. Few funny ones when they asked redknapp someone said himself. Ha ha then they asked carragher and he said Peter Reid. Someone then pitched up how did you sleep? Ha ha

• 3 weeks later...