IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Great signing for an upper middle league table team. But if you look more at it in depth it doesn't look smart. LFC's best player atm is without doubt Luis Suarez. Obviously, you buy Sturridge to put him in your starting line-up. So you want to play Suarez-Sturridge in a pair. I might be wrong but it sounds like a silly idea to buy one of the most selfish and independant strikers in the recent history of the EPL to have him play in a pair. Don't you think?

'There's no bigger club in the EPL than Liverpool'

what the thump is the kid on about. Since when was Liverpool the biggest club in the premier league anyway. It was never so, and won't be, any time soon.

Man U

Liverpool

Arsenal

Everton

He's right about them being the biggest club he's played for.

How can anyone condone what he does is beyond me. If Felli or Baines acted like he does I would hope Moyes would stick one on them and sell them on......... horrible man, horrible supporters, I bet behind the scenes Gerrard is well pissed, and so he should be in my eyes.

Why? Gerrard is not much better. Actually worst if you include their personal lives.