IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Yep, you know everything. Sorry messiah, your word is solem truth. We shalt not disagree nor disregard your words of wisdom. worship[1].gif

I'm guessing you can't be arsed because you're wrong? In which case, i'm glad you've realised.

No more from me either.

Look Jay, what the heck is with you mate?

Your comment had no connection with any thread, no quote attached, no reference to anything else, and came immidiately after Kohen posted that Borini was injured.

Hope he gets crippled in the next game.

There isn't a single hint that you were joking, nor even a smiley, and to be fair, I'm not the only one that took offense, or thought your comment was way over the top. If anything, my further 'twit' comments was in relation to all who stated they actually 'did' want to see him injured, if you read back.

I woulden't be surprised if someone did snap him tbh, it's not like he's well liked in the league.

I'd be a loyal supporter of Reading if one of their players puts him out for the season.

Just to make it clear I hope Suarez does get crippled. I don't wish harm on many people but I honestly woulden't give a flying fuck if he got both his legs snapped next week/

or

If Suarez did get crippled I wouldn't feel sorry for him. He's getting to play football for a living and paid an absolute fortune to do so, but all he does is cheat and dive disrespecting the game. Cheated Ghana out of the chance to play in the WC and their nation to support them there, in 4 years time some of those players and fans won't get the chance again. Simply, he doesn't deserve to be a footballer.

If you want to start acting like a spoilt kid throwing a tantrum because somebody on the Internet had the audacity to dare associate you with the word 'twit' then go for it Jay, but you'll just look a bigger twit in doing so.

Maybe our psychic powers and telepathic understanding should have known you were joking, so it's clearly other peoples fault that your comment was taken badly, huh? Grow a pair Jay, and quit acting like everybody else is at fault, and not you.

No more from me.

Your comment had no connection with any thread, no quote attached, no reference to anything else, and came immidiately after Kohen posted that Borini was injured.

There isn't a single hint that you were joking, nor even a smiley, and to be fair, I'm not the only one that took offense, or thought your comment was way over the top. If anything, my further 'twit' comments was in relation to all who stated they actually 'did' want to see him injured, if you read back.

or

If you want to start acting like a spoilt kid throwing a tantrum because somebody on the Internet had the audacity to dare associate you with the word 'twit' then go for it Jay, but you'll just look a bigger twit in doing so.

Maybe our psychic powers and telepathic understanding should have known you were joking, so it's clearly other peoples fault that your comment was taken badly, huh? Grow a pair Jay, and quit acting like everybody else is at fault, and not you.

I know i'm going to contradict what i'd said, but I thought you said no more? Confused. Again still didn't mention a blame or fault. Nor suggested it. So keep going :)

A forum is a place for people to share opinions and here is no different. If you're going to be offended by my views then that's your problem not mine. I stand by what I said and I really don't see what all the fuss is about, someone like Suarez who has cheated Ghana out of the World Cup, cheated and dived in nearly every game he's played and been an all round bellend throughout his career gets no respect from me and I'm puzzled as to why you defend him so much.

It's times like these when I wish I was a Premier League centre-back because the first chance I got I'd break his little legs in half.

A forum is a place for people to share opinions and here is no different. If you're going to be offended by my views then that's your problem not mine. I stand by what I said and I really don't see what all the fuss is about, someone like Suarez who has cheated Ghana out of the World Cup, cheated and dived in nearly every game he's played and been an all round bellend throughout his career gets no respect from me and I'm puzzled as to why you defend him so much.

It's times like these when I wish I was a Premier League centre-back because the first chance I got I'd break his little legs in half.

My opinion is that anybody who wishes an injury on another person is a proper twit. Anybody who makes that opinion public, is more than asking for a negative response, so it's amusing me a little that the guys who think it's ok to make stupid statements, seem to think it's not ok for somebody to challenge them.

Did say that i'll be contradicting wink.png

I know, I just wanted to use the smiley.

Back on topic... Oh we hate Bill Shankley and we hate St. John, but most of all we hate Big Ron and we’ll hang the Kopites one by one, on the banks of the royal blue mersey. Oh to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too, throw them all in the Mersey and we’ll fight fight fight, with all our might for the boys in the royal blue jersey! Kopites are gobshites, kopites are gobshites, kopites are gobshites!

Oh we hate *Bill Shankley and we hate St. John, but most of all we hate Big Ron and we’ll hang the Kopites one by one, on the banks of the royal blue mersey. Oh to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too, throw them all in the Mersey and we’ll fight fight fight, with all our might for the boys in the royal blue jersey! Kopites are gobshites, kopites are gobshites, kopites are gobshites!

i don't hate bill shankley! sad.png

Fixed

*the fans who bang on about Liverpool's most successful manager being

or

dont know.gif

He wasn't joking.

That's just his way of trying not to look like a twit, and instead looking like a bigger one in the process. Smiley_StirringShit.gif

No it wasn't!? There you go again, thinking you KNOW what people's intentions/thoughts are. WHen you really don't....i'm so glad Marco got it.

I apologise if it came across bad and sparked further comments but it was a dig (as I told you) at the Liverpool fans reactions on RAWK.

Stop telling me how I think/feel.

Excuse me Mr Sherlock, but I might have written psychic, but it was obvious I was joking, and meant to write physics, as I'd been reading a science thread on another forum.

Are you stoopid ?

It's only ever "obvious" when you joke....isn't it because your name says that? It's always serious when anyone else does it. (based on the amount of times you've set people off by doing, exactly what's going on now). dont%20know.gif

Edited by tenaciousj

No it wasn't!? There you go again, thinking you KNOW what people's intentions/thoughts are. WHen you really don't....i'm so glad Marco got it.

I apologise if it came across bad and sparked further comments but it was a dig (as I told you) at the Liverpool fans reactions on RAWK.

you're still a cunt :P

It's only ever "obvious" when you joke....isn't it because your name says that? It's always serious when anyone else does it. (based on the amount of times you've set people off by doing, exactly what's going on now). dont%20know.gif

Jay, I was taking the piss out of your claim that you were joking. Psychic, psychotic, physics ?

You listen to Marco too much. He's a bad influence on you, and a terrible terrible stirrer of smelly stuff.

If you want to see Suarez in a wheelchair, and writing using a paint brush in his mouth, don't let me stop you. It's ok after all.

Are you telling me to stop telling you? shaking fist.png

... Marco didn't get it. He's just licking arse. fishing.gif