IGNORED

Youssouf Mulumbu

Guest blueboy122

Would take him and Sessegnon from WBA.

Mulumbu would add steal to our midfield but I would prefer Diame from West Ham as he would cost a lot less and is probably slightly better than Mulumbu.

Sessegnon would be the perfect striker for me for us to get this summer. He's very much like Suarez in the way he plays always twisting and turning etc.

We need a small guy who has more technical ability than Rom so I would definitely be in for Sessegnon.

Wouldn't have him. You can now buy quantity and quality in the same brackets. He's a squad player at best. I want a first teamer pissed off with rotation and eager to get on and prove his worth.

James Milner is the only one in this category for the players recently mentioned.

Not sure I want him... Striker is the one position where we need a big time, quality signing, and not just numbers to deepen the squad. If we also bring in a top striker, yeah, Mulumbu would be a good addition to give us three first team strikers, but if we're only bringing in one striker during the summer, we need to do better.

Not sure I want him... Striker is the one position where we need a big time, quality signing, and not just numbers to deepen the squad. If we also bring in a top striker, yeah, Mulumbu would be a good addition to give us three first team strikers, but if we're only bringing in one striker during the summer, we need to do better.

Is he a striker?????