IGNORED

Federico Fazio

He's a good player, did well at Sevilla and been one of their better defenders since they were flying high in La Liga and had the CB pairing of Escude and Squllachi (2009).

• 1 year later...

I liked it better during the summer when I didn't care. My head was a much less scary place :lol:.

I feel the same dude. I don't want to care but I can't help it. Fazio has been dreadful at Spurs and if he was Stone's replacement, I might run an old Lady down, on her bike, tanked up on party juice...sounds like Gibbos Friday nights that!

The papers see "Stones might be leaving, let's sell more click-ads by posting a story of a possible back up because of his position!"

Overreaction over misinformation and media spin. Simple as.

Matt you've been buttering everything up all season mate how we are right to wait until late etc etc well it's all coming down like a house of cards as far as I can see. Yarmalko gone Stones as good as gone, Ogbonna gone can't even be arsed listing all the other disasters.

It's been ashambles mate an absolute shambles.

Matt you've been buttering everything up all season mate how we are right to wait until late etc etc well it's all coming down like a house of cards as far as I can see. Yarmalko gone Stones as good as gone, Ogbonna gone can't even be arsed listing all the other disasters.

It's been ashambles mate an absolute shambles.

6 days to go.

Like I've said all along, I'll lose my shit after the window closes. Until then, I'm going to spare my health and sanity.