IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

gethinO

This is fucking embarrassing.

Surely we haven't been as bad as the scoreline suggests (only got news just before half time) and those pricks are nothing special. Real disappointed the game took this path and can't believe the team is so far behind with tonights opposition. Would say hope we get back in it, but what's the fucking point. We can't come back from this and if Martinez was many peoples idea of club savior on his appointment, he's got some questions to answer this night. Fuck the remaining thirteen minutes and end this embarrassment now.

Don't know how you can blame RM for this... he's not the one that let Sturridge go through on goal with 2 passes there.

In a strange way I'm quite encouraged to a degree, this has been character building, Liverpool have been completely devastating on the break when we messed up... But not once have we changed our principles, we haven't dropped our heads and in all honesty we have had some near misses...

I dunno I'm shedding some light.

In a strange way I'm quite encouraged to a degree, this has been character building, Liverpool have been completely devastating on the break when we messed up... But not once have we changed our principles, we haven't dropped our heads and in all honesty we have had some near misses...

agreed, but principles mean nothing if people don't fkin execute them properly...

Exactly. We havent hidden, we havent sat back and let them win. Players have fucked up and Liverpool have been clinical. I'm gutted but im not disheartened, because Im sure we will learn from this and come back stronger.

Sometimes you can't look at positives.

This has highlighted a few things. Liverpool have a much better strike force than us. Clinical.

Jagielka is very suspect without a centre half with pace next to him. (Always been the same)

Steven Pienaar has bottled yet another Anfield derby. I have yet to see him play half decent in one.

In the world of current football. You need attacking Fullbacks and John Stones is very limited in that area. Along with Tony Hibbert. Needs to be assessed.

Sometimes you can't look at positives.

This has highlighted a few things. Liverpool have a much better strike force than us. Clinical.

Jagielka is very suspect without a centre half with pace next to him. (Always been the same)

Steven Pienaar has bottled yet another Anfield derby. I have yet to see him play half decent in one.

In the world of current football. You need attacking Fullbacks and John Stones is very limited in that area. Along with Tony Hibbert. Needs to be assessed.

Stones has been fine. How attacking has Flanagan been?

Just hurry up and blow the damn whistle for time. - Lo and behold there we have it

Awful result, and Mirallas only looked like scoring from commentary. Not sure what else to say on tonights setback.

They're not the great side that the scoreline would suggest and this team isn't as poor but can only be disappointed after that. Hopefully Liverpool will enjoy their endeavors tonight and finish with nothing when the season comes to a close. Fuck them in all honesty.

Kept having a go at them at 4-0 down, don't think I seen us have a go at them at 0-0 under Moyes.I've said before I would sooner get battered having a go at playing football and attacking than playing the shite Moyes had us doing and losing 1-0.

You're being a little over optimistic for me. We created very very little.