IGNORED

First Trip to Goodison Park!

bmanns

Hi all!

I'm an Evertonian living in Bristol. I started supporting Everton after an uncle gave me an Everton shirt at a young age and, finally it seems, I will be making my way to Goodison Park after my girlfriend put some money aside at Christmas for me and her to make the trip up before the season is out.

I just have a couple of questions though:

1) Which are the best stands to go in/what's the best for atmosphere?

2) Looking at the remaining fixtures at home, there are a few that really catch the eye; Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City. However, what are our chances of getting a ticket for these games? Are they likely to sell out? My concern is that I'd like to go this season and I don't want to gamble on waiting for one of the last few games only to be disappointed that the tickets have all sold out. Will Manchester City be a bumper crowd due to it being the last day of the season? Will getting tickets for that one probably be unlikely?

Thnks in advance for any help that you can provide; literally cannot wait!

If you want atmosphere, get a ticket in the Gwladys Street. If you want a clear view of the pitch with the backdrop of the Gwladys Street, go for the Park End. If you want the same view as it is on tv, Bullens Road, if you want a virtual top down view, the balcony.

To buy tickets, use this website. http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/Home/Home.aspx

If you want to jump the queue slightly for a game (have the opportunity of buying a ticket three ays before it's released to general public), buy a 'ForEverton' membership.