IGNORED

Emmanuel Badu

I would actually say it should be our 1st priority. Look at the last 2 games - 1 without Barry, 1 without McCarthy. I wouldn't like to even contemplate missing either of these over a sustained period with the prospect of having to play Osman in that role. Don't get me wrong, I think Osman is great squad player but not as cover in that role.

We need someone who is always available for the ball, may not stand out in a game but just keeps the ball moving and is comfortable with the ball at their feet in defensive areas. Players like Brittain, Yacob and Westwood could be available and would do this job. I hope there's some sort of clause in Huddlestone's contract because he's been brilliant this season.

McCargt is a new version for the player spelling thread haha.

Ok, I get both of your points. I agree that we are thin there. But thinner on the wings? Would not cry if we got a DMC though

We need a dmc, winger and striker and I believe Roberto will be able to address all areas in the next month.