IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Trolling is a status-enhancing activity: by attracting readers attention, upsetting people, sparking heated debates, and even gaining approval from others, trolls can feel important, perhaps much more than they are in their real lives. Thus trolling is yet another internet activity that promotes narcissistic motives, since trolls may be expected to be far less successful in attracting peoples attention in the physical world. The only effective antidote to their tactics is to ignore them, but even then trolls wont suffer a public humiliation because nobody knows who they are. This is what makes trolling so ubiquitous it requires no skills other than the ability to be obnoxious.

Above this description is a picture of Hafnia.

He's on ignore from my perspective. So I'm not bothered by him to be honest. I will not reply to his posts. My previous post was for the benefit of newty.

He often tries to get attention by naming someone etc. Just ignore him, as that previous post said. It's probably the only thing that will work.

Watching Harry Kane on Monday night football. Great player.

He's on ignore from my perspective. So I'm not bothered by him to be honest. I will not reply to his posts. My previous post was for the benefit of newty.

He often tries to get attention by naming someone etc. Just ignore him, as that previous post said. It's probably the only thing that will work.

Watching Harry Kane on Monday night football. Great player.

Cheers.

Probably best to just 'blank' it all out.

Harry Kane....we'll have him for Mirrallas!!!

I'll be extremely pissed off because Lennon doesn't even come close to what Mirallas gives us. It'll make me question Martinez' ability in the transfer market big time.

It may come down to Mirrallas desire though?

It also depends on the money we get and how we use that money.

Problem for me is that Levy is a better negotiator than Bill! Or so it seems!!!

It may come down to Mirrallas desire though?

It also depends on the money we get and how we use that money.

Problem for me is that Levy is a better negotiator than Bill! Or so it seems!!!

Mirallas going wouldn't be the reason Id question RM. Like you said, it'd be Mirallas' choice. It'd be the replacement behind my thinking. We're struggling for creativity, a creative player leaves and he replaces him with someone with very little end product? That would have the alarm bells ringing for me.

Mirallas going wouldn't be the reason Id question RM. Like you said, it'd be Mirallas' choice. It'd be the replacement behind my thinking. We're struggling for creativity, a creative player leaves and he replaces him with someone with very little end product? That would have the alarm bells ringing for me.

Massive backward step from the club if he goes.

Oh yeah, I agree with that. I'm thinking the same.

Anyway, looks like a loan deal so don't need to worry...famous last words.