IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Perisic's the one I'd love - brilliant World Cup and loves how he played against us. Think he'd be out of our reach financially though, plus would he really leave the 2nd places Bundesliga team for us?!

Schlurre is off to Wolfsburg so watch this space!!!

Meanwhile in the real world...

You wouldn't go to a car dealership and tell them that you need a car today as you have a new job to start on Monday and are desperate - do you honestly think you would get a good deal???

I believe we are looking at players and RM wants to get them in but is keeping cards close to chest.

I saw a factsheet the other day that puts us (I may have the wording wrong) the most profitable club in world football for the last 12 months. Napoli second. We have money, don't be fooled.

Woah woah woah! It showed us as the fastest growing club of the top 20 or so clubs. But, our profits are still light years behind Real Madrid, ManUre, etc. Our overall growth, in terms of revenue, is outpacing those clubs at the moment. But, their revenues make us still look quite unprofitable in comparison.

Woah woah woah! It showed us as the fastest growing club of the top 20 or so clubs. But, our profits are still light years behind Real Madrid, ManUre, etc. Our overall growth, in terms of revenue, is outpacing those clubs at the moment. But, their revenues make us still look quite unprofitable in comparison.

That's the one! Thought I may have misreported it. Didn't read it fully. Thanks for the clarity JQ.

That's the one! Thought I may have misreported it. Didn't read it fully. Thanks for the clarity JQ.

No problem, mon!

The link, for those of you who haven't seen it: http://www.consultancy.uk/news/1405/deloitte-top-20-richest-football-clubs-of-the-world

Our commercial revenue is a joke in comparison to other clubs. But, our growth in the US is probably what put us on the list. Sadly, it seems like none of our initiatives in Asia are giving us the kinds of revenues these other clubs enjoy there. I would love to see what percentages of Man U's, Chelsea's and Man $hitty's commercial revenues are coming from Asia.

As soon as we manage to drag ourselves out of this relegation scrap our season will be over anyway so it may be a blessing in disguise. We will have nothing to play for so he may as well blood the kids and start preparing for next season ( which would be in stark contrast to the total lack of preparation we had for this season!)

It's always nice to sign a new player or two. But lets be honest, that squad should be more than good enough. Are we going to improve us for a few million??? We spent £30m plus in the summer. Does anyone think Bill has gone to Roberto with an open cheque book and RM has knocked him back?