• Leon Osman
    • Gareth Barry
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Nikica Jelavic
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • James McCarthy
    • Bryan Oviedo

I'm sorry but I don't know what match you were watching giving it to mirallas...he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes and today was no exception... No one can deny he is a class act on form but I also think he thinks he's better than what he actually is. He reminds me of an early ronaldo sometimes. He does so much trickery with the ball. The only problem with this is it's in front of the defender it's very rare I have ever seen him get past a defender with these step overs. Don't get me wrong, I do think he's a good player it's just that I don't think his head knows what his feet are up to sometimes and the fact that it's so inconsistent.

Edited by Brett Angel

I'm sorry but I don't know what match you were watching giving it to mirallas..

Let's agree to STRONGLY disagree :P He was a definite MOTM for me. scoring 2 free kicks is irrelevant to me and it doesn't make me give my vote to a player who was playing average over the whole line. Till Lukaku came on, Mirallas was EFC's only threat up front. His passing was good for once and his game was surprisingly intelligent. Top game, he needed to step up and he did. He really stuck out. Honorablementions go to Distin for his good defending, Baines for scoring 2 free kicks (but that's all) and Lukaku for those great 45 minutes (too short for MOTM). The rest and including Baines was either below their level or simply shit.

Edited by Mirallas

baines out the equation and mirallas wasn't even man of the match... He's behind distin, lukaku and Barkley.

Barkley you may ask? I thought he had a very average game by his standards however the 2 goals he was bearing down on the 18 yard box at pace before being taken out. His intentions create opportunity even when he ain't firing.

Don't get mevwrong mirallas had his best game he's had so far this season, hard not to really as he has been shite apart from the last 20 minutes against Chelsea.

Baines never put a foot wrong defensively, linked up well and scored 2 out of two free kicks... But mirallas gets your vote? Based on the fact that in irder to justify it two world class free kicks are omitted form the judging criteria. Joke.

Barkley gets 2 assists for being fouled?

Not assists but the pace and intent he demonstrated on both occasions meant that each player took a yellow... That's the sort of stuff attributed to messi and Ronaldo. Put it this way if they never took him out something would happen. That's why the players took him out.

As I speak Ray Wilkins identifies this... On goals on Sunday. Running at pace between the lines.

Not assists but the pace and intent he demonstrated on both occasions meant that each player took a yellow... That's the sort of stuff attributed to messi and Ronaldo. Put it this way if they never took him out something would happen. That's why the players took him out.

As I speak Ray Wilkins identifies this... On goals on Sunday. Running at pace between the lines.

He did in Fantasy Prem :shaking fist:

Baines for me. Even without the goals, I thought he had a good game and would have been up there along with Lukaku, Mirallas, Barry and Distin.

Coleman, Naismith, Jelavic and Jags were all played below expectations. I thought Osman had his best first half of the season but looked really poor when moved wide.