IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

10 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

I understand that I have no idea how complicated these things are, but given the previous interest it's shocking to me that this will take 8-12 weeks

It's pretty standard tbh. It has to go through the PL approval process etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is slightly quicker though.

25 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

I understand that I have no idea how complicated these things are, but given the previous interest it's shocking to me that this will take 8-12 weeks

I'm hoping that the PL will just want us to go away from their in tray - for the time being.

2 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

I have also read that I can also be done as qucik as 4-6weeks, so maybe early November as a reasonable time frame. However, given this sounds as though it is pretty much a formality with Friedkin Group, then you would think plans/stratergies for the club will be getting formulated and put in to place ready to go on day one. 

I would love to know the value of the deal. Read its between £400M and £500M. I wonder if that is on top of the £200M they have already put in -so maybe being a total of £600- £700M. - so lets assume £650M

Although the new stadium was originally budgeted to cost £500M, it will finally come in at around £760M. So in todays money the club now have a £750M state of the art modern stadium. 

Read that Moshiri will be walking away with a personnal loss of around £750M. So the day that the final paperwork gets signed Moshiri takes will take with him all of the monies that the club paid for shit transfer over the past 6-7 years. The day he leave all that burden on the club should actually leave with him. 

So for around £650M, TFG are getting a brand new £750M, revenue generating stadium, plus a long standing PL football club (who historically are a top 6 club - and genuinly are the biggest preverbial sleeping giant of the league) and who I would argue now going in to 2025 actually have their wage bill liabilities etc under reasonable control.

At around £650M I think TFG are getting a decent deal, as simply a brand new stadium costs more than that!!! and the new owners getting the best deal possible can only be a good thing for us. If the lions share of this £650M purchase is indeed equity over debt - then the club should instantly flip over to be in a fairly healthy financial condition.  

Genuinly optomistic.