IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

9 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I read somewhere that Friedkin would bring Ralf Rangnick in to control footballing operations - something I think he did at the Red Bull group - I’d be fully behind this kind of thinking. We basically have a blank canvas next summer with so many contracts throughout the club coming to an end - there’s a massive opportunity to completely change the style, ethos - everything. We’ve simply got to get it right and it needs to be managed responsibly NOT the £200m splurge on number 10s that Moshiri greeted us with!!!

We have a blank canvas next summer if we stay up...

I wasn't concerned after the first few weeks, which also felt like the vibe around here. Everyone was (is?) convinced we'll be fine. With Dyche or without, I'm not so convinced anymore. 

I know it's very early days, but I think to just assume we're going to be fine, considering where we've been the last 3 seasons, seems a biiiiiiit naive.

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I wasn't concerned after the first few weeks, which also felt like the vibe around here. Everyone was (is?) convinced we'll be fine. With Dyche or without, I'm not so convinced anymore. 

I know it's very early days, but I think to just assume we're going to be fine, considering where we've been the last 3 seasons, seems a biiiiiiit naive.

It's not been good watching but the only positive I'm holding on to is that we're scoring again. Once the defence is sorted we'll hit our stride but that means Dyche needs to change things up. After that 2nd (?) goal, Keane cannot be starting but I fear he will in a back 3 with no real fullbacks available 

53 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I obviously don’t want to, but going down this season is a lot less damaging than any of the previous 2/3 - we won’t be stuck with many big contracts next summer and the stadium will be complete and raising more money whatever league we’re in and in reality, we’ll have new ownership whatever league we’re in.

I hope and expect us to not go down but, where I think relegation in the past few seasons could have killed us and caused a domino effect, I actually think relegation at this point will be more of a inconvenience but not as bad as it could have been!!!

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's not been good watching but the only positive I'm holding on to is that we're scoring again. Once the defence is sorted we'll hit our stride but that means Dyche needs to change things up. After that 2nd (?) goal, Keane cannot be starting but I fear he will in a back 3 with no real fullbacks available 

Mykolenko should be alright for the next league game, he didn’t go off injured he went off feeling unwell, so there’s a bit of good news possibly against the all the poor news. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Mykolenko should be alright for the next league game, he didn’t go off injured he went off feeling unwell, so there’s a bit of good news possibly against the all the poor news. 

I've been feeling unwell today but good news is I'll be ok tomorrow for SOU on TV.