IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

14 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

That said I'm convinced the Sesame Street puppets could run this club better than Farhad so I'll take any living human at this point. 

This is me. 

I'm not excited by Textor (although I haven't done any research into him) but the fact that he's not Moshiri means that I'll at least warm to the idea of him taking over. The fact that he isn't 777 too is a massive bonus, as I'm absolutely convinced they'd have ran us bust.

19 hours ago, patto said:

I’ll let you know but I still can’t copy and paste I’ll have to learn 😁

It's all right, patto. Try this:

Hold left mouse button down while dragging the text you want to copy. It should then be highlighted. Release the mouse button.

Then press Ctrl and C (while holding down Ctrl) on your keyboard. That will copy it

Then insert it with Ctrl and V (while holding down Ctrl). Job done. Just experiment with it in Wordpad or Notebook. You'll be a master in no time.

6 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I know, already said it's probably clickbait, to save your stock responce.

Just embrace the thought of seeing Beyonce entertain us on the pitch. It takes the edge off the football!!!

No probably about it, it's why I get so frustrated with the links being posted. Though I do appreciate you trying to spare me.

Shite music to go with shite football? Not something that entices me to read further either :lol:

1 hour ago, Sev said:

It's all right, patto. Try this:

Hold left mouse button down while dragging the text you want to copy. It should then be highlighted. Release the mouse button.

Then press Ctrl and C (while holding down Ctrl) on your keyboard. That will copy it

Then insert it with Ctrl and V (while holding down Ctrl). Job done. Just experiment with it in Wordpad or Notebook. You'll be a master in no time.

I have tried this before but good man :lol:

Someone has actually done a video!

I read somewhere that Friedkin would bring Ralf Rangnick in to control footballing operations - something I think he did at the Red Bull group - I’d be fully behind this kind of thinking. We basically have a blank canvas next summer with so many contracts throughout the club coming to an end - there’s a massive opportunity to completely change the style, ethos - everything. We’ve simply got to get it right and it needs to be managed responsibly NOT the £200m splurge on number 10s that Moshiri greeted us with!!!