IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Maybe there's barbs in the contract that made buying it out infeasible?

Are they calling someone’s bluff over the amount 777 get back or when they get it back. 

I wonder is 777 /ACap have some sort of lawsuit against Everton, given money they put in to Everton but then us not selling to them. 

so potentially wanting more than simply the monies owed to them. ie potentially an unknown cost hanging over the club.

you would think it would straight forward if we simply owed a know value.

1 minute ago, RuffRob said:

I wonder is 777 /ACap have some sort of lawsuit against Everton, given money they put in but Everton but then us not selling to them. 

so potentially wanting more than simply the monies owed to them. ie potentially an unknown cost hanging over the club. 

I'm not sure how they can sue us after it was the premier league who rejected their proposal. 

7 minutes ago, Btay said:

I'm not sure how they can sue us after it was the premier league who rejected their proposal. 

They didn't reject anything. They gave them things they needed to meet, they couldn't meet them, and we pulled out of the deal.

9 minutes ago, Btay said:

i don't either. however PL did not ever reject 777. The simply didn't ratify it, beacue all requirements never got met. Big difference.

who knows the details of any contract Moshiri had with 777. perhaps 777 may believe or be claiming Moshiri has broke a contract. I don't know. but sounds like there is more to it than just pay money owed.

4 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Emm, legal issues and risks. 

maybe 777 are trying to sue Everton. 

By legal issues and risks I think it's more to do with 777 themselves and their legal issues, not 777 suing us. Which tallies with what Giulia Bould posted.

Could be wrong though.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

By legal issues and risks I think it's more to do with 777 themselves and their legal issues, not 777 suing us. Which tallies with what Giulia Bould posted.

Could be wrong though.

I can't understand how 777 own leagl issues would effect Everton enough for a buyer to back out. 

if we owe X amount then you think that simply paying off X amount breaks ties with 777/ACap.

why should we be at risk!!

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

If A Cap buy the club doesn’t that remove this obstacle or is it not that simple?

Who the fuck knows, but I think A Cap have got their own problems so I don't think going down that road would be all that good itself.

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

I can't understand how 777 own leagl issues would effect Everton enough for a buyer to back out. 

if we owe X amount then you think that simply paying off X amount breaks ties with 777/ACap.

why should we be at risk!!

You don't need to understand it, you just need to accept it as the reality 😛.