IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

The whole way the financial stuff with the league is changing to a turnover based system from the season after this one, so I'm not sure tbh.

Which should mean in the long run most definately yes. The new stadium with all the concessions and events around the stadium on match day, additional seats to sell and also nonfootball events..

The number of new revenue streams will result in a big turnover increase. How much and exactly which accounting year...I'm not sure. Probably start to hit year after next?

1 hour ago, Trigger said:

Which should mean in the long run most definately yes. The new stadium with all the concessions and events around the stadium on match day, additional seats to sell and also nonfootball events..

The number of new revenue streams will result in a big turnover increase. How much and exactly which accounting year...I'm not sure. Probably start to hit year after next?

I meant in terms of the MSP loan being paid off making any difference to PSR. Obviously the new stadium will improve turnover.

4 hours ago, Trigger said:

The club estimated some time ago that the new stadium would increase turnover by 30-35 million a season.