IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

5 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Because I'm a lifelong Minnesota sports fan and if there's one thing I'm well conditioned to deal with, it's a lifetime of mediocrity and disappointment and the one season every so often that gives you hope 🤸🏼‍♂️

On the plus side, the T-Wolves gave you a level of excitement you haven't had in about 2 decades.  

10 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

Lemme tell you, I'm a lifelong Philly sports fan and Philly native, and while we've had some wonderful sports seasons in my lifetime if there's one thing we know its masochism.

Not doing too badly at the moment. Phillies tearing it up, Eagles could turn it round, 76ers competitive. Even the Flyers showing signs of life under Briere!   

Of course you're loyal fans. I mean, you'd have to be with all the crap you read here on the TT forums :rolleyes:

I still think a stable and moderate progression is the way to go for our club instead of one year being in top 7 only for the next year fighting for survival. Seen enough of that, to be honest.

Things look good or at least better for the future; not being involved with Moshiri or 777 Farters is indeed something to be happy about. New stadium, new prospects, new horizons and all that bollocks and hopefully better and more stable positions in the league. That would, I think, automatically attract supporters.

47 minutes ago, Sev said:

Of course you're loyal fans. I mean, you'd have to be with all the crap you read here on the TT forums :rolleyes:

I still think a stable and moderate progression is the way to go for our club instead of one year being in top 7 only for the next year fighting for survival. Seen enough of that, to be honest.

Things look good or at least better for the future; not being involved with Moshiri or 777 Farters is indeed something to be happy about. New stadium, new prospects, new horizons and all that bollocks and hopefully better and more stable positions in the league. That would, I think, automatically attract supporters.

Please, please tell me you said 777 farters on purpose?

If you did it'll seriously make up for all puns I've had to read lately.

14 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Is it true that, from the moment new buildings exceeded the height of the Billy Penn statue, Philly teams won nothing until the year someone relocated the statue so it was again the highest point in the city, all Philly teams won their sport?

Ha, learn something new every day! I have no idea if this is true or not, but it's a great story regardless.

5 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

Ha, learn something new every day! I have no idea if this is true or not, but it's a great story regardless.

I used to work from an office in Mt Laurel NJ, across the river from Philly. One of my former colleagues told me this. I believe the owner of Comcast paid to move the statue to the top of his building. 

22 minutes ago, patto said:

It’s looking like Moshiri is going to award it to A-Cap if he does I think its the wrong deal for us. 

Patto who the fuck is your source??? You keep comin in hot with these "it's looking like..." and "I heard that..." declarations!

And none of them are true! Fire your guy, bud! 

7 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Patto who the fuck is your source??? You keep comin in hot with these "it's looking like..." and "I heard that..." declarations!

The media. They reported this yesterday (I think it was yesterday anyway).

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I haven’t got a source I’m just saying what I read and Moshiri is daft enough to fk it up. 
I’ve already said who I want to own us and it’s the 2 blues. 
but we can’t trust Moshiri to do the right thing. 

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Why are you so bothered I told you weeks ago about Branthwaite