IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Shocked. Didn’t realise we had so much power. 
Most teams sort their own security out, but we can actually manipulate theirs. We are a bit more influential than people realise. 

Well… he is extremely chummy with Karen Brady.  Read numerous articles where she supports him and their relationship goes back to the Phillip Green days. 

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

BS 

Ah it’s not believable that flags get confiscated but it is that dbb gets headlocked? It’s absolutely certain that flags were taken yesterday, yet where were they and why weren’t they seen?  Seen a few which will likely be the ones taken at half time.  See below. 

The numbers of protest flags were said to be well above 25.   

no wonder the board think they can do what they want when our own fans believe people who have a track record for lying

36 minutes ago, StevO said:

I trust Han. I believe she’s an honest person and wouldn’t make this up. 

Unfortunately some people on here don’t believe this happened.  Some won’t believe that our board are a bunch of incompetent self serving snides. 

Many stewards advised it wasn’t West Ham but Everton’s request.  West Ham as a club would need to authorise that and seemingly they did. 

the reason we’ve got the club we have is not enough fans have smelt the rat early enough. 

But that one you just quoted says they are against their regulations. It doesn’t say that Everton told West Ham to confiscate them. 
I 100% believe some were taken away due to regulations. I watch Man City a lot because of my son, and they are the most strictest I have came across yet. 

But because it’s Everton it has to be a massive story. Entitled lot aren’t we haha.

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

But that one you just quoted says they are against their regulations. It doesn’t say that Everton told West Ham to confiscate them. 
I 100% believe some were taken away due to regulations. I watch Man City a lot because of my son, and they are the most strictest I have came across yet. 

But because it’s Everton it has to be a massive story. Entitled lot aren’t we haha.

Shukes, read the posts on twitter from various fans. It’s a load of bollocks, 

first you questioned if it actually happened, now you are saying it’s down to regulations. There was small flags taken away, just a load of bollocks. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Shukes, read the posts on twitter from various fans. It’s a load of bollocks, 

first you questioned if it actually happened, now you are saying it’s down to regulations. There was small flags taken away, just a load of bollocks. 

I’m talking about the one there is saying they were told regulations… which is normal mate. Don’t forget this is the Olympic stadium we’re talking about. 

They actually have security, where Goodison has a few old guys on the gates.

25 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m talking about the one there is saying they were told regulations… which is normal mate. Don’t forget this is the Olympic stadium we’re talking about. 

There's enough real shit happening without resorting to conspiracy theories; Everton board handing out instructions to West Ham stewards? Get a grip.

File:Tin foil hat 2.jpg - Wikipedia

Always find it so interesting when fans want to argue and chat shit about who is right and who is wrong about something that does not matter.

We are doomed.  This ownership and this board has put us in the situation.  1 millions flags or 0 flags.  We are still going to be playing championship football.

Be nice to one another already.  This is a rough season.

53 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Again it’s utter bollocks.   West ham fans protested against GSB (gold Sullivan and Brady) at London stadium, gsb out all over the place, one banner in particular high and proud saying they did more damage to the east end of London than Adolf hitler.   

what was it you were saying about regulations? 

like I said, without even so much as looking at the credibility of the fans who travelled down south to support the team you questioned what they were saying. 

4 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Always find it so interesting when fans want to argue and chat shit about who is right and who is wrong about something that does not matter.

We are doomed.  This ownership and this board has put us in the situation.  1 millions flags or 0 flags.  We are still going to be playing championship football.

Be nice to one another already.  This is a rough season.

It’s not about who is right and who is wrong.,.. fans who travelled to the London stadium had flags confiscated for bullshit reasons, considering west Han fans had banners protesting against gold Sullivan and Brady. 

what’s hilarious is that people who previously have backed the board are churlishly questioning the accuracy of claims against the board when let’s face it, there hardly needs to be anymore evidence to suggest they are pathetic and incompetent. 

the fans are at the lowest ebb possible, defending that shit show of mega paid charlatans takes the piss. 

37 minutes ago, MikeO said:

There's enough real shit happening without resorting to conspiracy theories; Everton board handing out instructions to West Ham stewards? Get a grip.

File:Tin foil hat 2.jpg - Wikipedia

Yeah you’re right…. They would never do anything so underhand as to antagonise the fans Mike would they ? 🤨

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

what’s hilarious is that people who previously have backed the board are churlishly questioning the accuracy of claims against the board when let’s face it, there hardly needs to be anymore evidence to suggest they are pathetic and incompetent. 

If they are really so pathetic and incompetent at their jobs, how do they manage to have control over opposition stewards?

It wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that they could request banners be confiscated, nor would it be beyond that West Ham could agree to it. But more importantly, do we need to argue amongst ourselves? If you believe it or not we don’t need to fight about it.

Divide and conquer. Let’s not do the hard work for them. 

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Again it’s utter bollocks.   West ham fans protested against GSB (gold Sullivan and Brady) at London stadium, gsb out all over the place, one banner in particular high and proud saying they did more damage to the east end of London than Adolf hitler.   

what was it you were saying about regulations? 

like I said, without even so much as looking at the credibility of the fans who travelled down south to support the team you questioned what they were saying. 

Had I also saw flags flying in the Everton end? I’m not saying nothing happened…. Just that to me it’s not a big story….. it’s something that happens at grounds all the time.

You have the same evidence above you saying both sides…. But yours is accurate and the other is BS, I mean come on. Just because I choose to believe that the same that happens all over the country would also happen at West Ham, doesn’t mean I’m backing the board or supporting them at all. 

Fuck sake, it’s not you against the world. We all want the best for our club.

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

It wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that they could request banners be confiscated, nor would it be beyond that West Ham could agree to it. But more importantly, do we need to argue amongst ourselves? If you believe it or not we don’t need to fight about it.

Divide and conquer. Let’s not do the hard work for them. 

Why did we allow all the negative banners to be shown at the Southampton game? When it was our stewards policing it.

Tin hat bollocks for me, the only people dividing themselves are the gullible ones who buy into it.

38 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Why did we allow all the negative banners to be shown at the Southampton game? When it was our stewards policing it.

Tin hat bollocks for me, the only people dividing themselves are the gullible ones who buy into it.

I’ve no idea, and don’t really care either way. But fans arguing amongst each other won’t help anything. Protests will start to fall apart, and slowly the status quo remains. It’s happening already. 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’ve no idea, and don’t really care either way. But fans arguing amongst each other won’t help anything. Protests will start to fall apart, and slowly the status quo remains. It’s happening already. 

Agree completely; problem I have is that people totally dismiss the board as the most useless bunch of charletons ever, but then suggest they all of a sudden are able to control other club's policies.

They can't be useless and ruthlessly efficient at the same time, unless it fits your narrative of course

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Ah it’s not believable that flags get confiscated but it is that dbb gets headlocked? It’s absolutely certain that flags were taken yesterday, yet where were they and why weren’t they seen?  Seen a few which will likely be the ones taken at half time.  See below. 

The numbers of protest flags were said to be well above 25.   

no wonder the board think they can do what they want when our own fans believe people who have a track record for lying

As others have said, its not that the flags were taken that I am calling BS, its the fact that our board somehow had a say in it. 

Its just another one of these things that detracts from the real argument. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

If they are really so pathetic and incompetent at their jobs, how do they manage to have control over opposition stewards?

The same way they manage to have control over certain journalists…. 
Bill kenwright is very close to Karen Brady….. “Karen, do me a favour, get the stewards to get any banners down”

easy as that really Mike.  Give bill his due, covering his arse is something he invests a lot of effort into. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Agree completely; problem I have is that people totally dismiss the board as the most useless bunch of charletons ever, but then suggest they all of a sudden are able to control other club's policies.

They can't be useless and ruthlessly efficient at the same time, unless it fits your narrative of course

So if bill kenwright can pick up a phone to his mate Brady and ask her to do him a favour - it now means he’s competent at running a club? 

because bill has David prentice plant false stories to the media and particularly influences Ian Wright with an unproven allegation- he’s proven his competency?!

ffs, call off the protests, the board are good at what they do! 

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

I really hope we see a united fan base one day. Do other clubs split like this over one man for so long? Must be on 20 years since the first protests about him. 

It’s been a long time. Almost as long as the last time we won something. Coincidentally 

17 hours ago, StevO said:

I really hope we see a united fan base one day. Do other clubs split like this over one man for so long? Must be on 20 years since the first protests about him. 

This is the thing... are the fans that divided? Im not seeing anyone come forward and say they want Kenwright to stay. 

The point is already made on Kenwright. His track record is plain to see. That is all that matters and that should be the focus and not all the other maybe and maybe nots. 

31 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This is the thing... are the fans that divided? Im not seeing anyone come forward and say they want Kenwright to stay. 

The point is already made on Kenwright. His track record is plain to see. That is all that matters and that should be the focus and not all the other maybe and maybe nots. 

The point made on kenwright?

not really.  Had years of people defending him on here from accusations of dishonesty calling him a true blue etc etc.  Now it’s Just a “yeah it’s time for bill to go”.

The man has been a joke and his underhanded ways have meant our club never got into safer hands years ago.  If people want him to just resign without any fans venting frustrations at his actions along with others then I’m sorry, not gonna happen.  

people just don’t like to see the shit he’s got away with - present itself in their face. Alan Stubbs had his say this afternoon and did very well.