IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

• 3 weeks later...

We need someone to sort our mess out Moshiri doesn’t give a toss he already took 20m of the 200m big Dan put in we will go into administration as far as he’s concerned he just keeps piling the debt on us 

4 hours ago, patto said:

We need someone to sort our mess out Moshiri doesn’t give a toss he already took 20m of the 200m big Dan put in we will go into administration as far as he’s concerned he just keeps piling the debt on us 

He took £20m of the £200m Friedkin paid in? But they paid off debts with it. They were even documented by companies house. Where did you hear this?

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

He took £20m of the £200m Friedkin paid in? But they paid off debts with it. They were even documented by companies house. Where did you hear this?

I don’t know where I heard it or read it but I did I would say about 10 days ago 20m pocket money for himself he’s one prick he doesn’t give a fk about us. 

3 minutes ago, patto said:

I don’t know where I heard it or read it but I did I would say about 10 days ago 20m pocket money for himself he’s one prick he doesn’t give a fk about us. 

So you didn’t read it and you were told it? 
Was it a guess? Because you’re stating it like a fact that he’s taken £20m out of the club for himself. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

So you didn’t read it and you were told it? 
Was it a guess? Because you’re stating it like a fact that he’s taken £20m out of the club for himself. 

Why don’t you just say you don’t believe me or agree with anything I say 

17 minutes ago, patto said:

Why don’t you just say you don’t believe me or agree with anything I say 

Because so often you say something like it’s fact. Then someone asks where did you get it from, because we know you have connections at the club so it carries weight, but then you’ll say it’s just what you think and it’s not something you’ve heard. 
If you know where it came from then just say so. But staying something as fact without backing up is going to raise questions. It’s not just me who asks you these questions either, but lately it feels that way to me too. 

The reason I think you’ve made this shit up about Moshiri taking £20m out of the deal is because no one else has mentioned it. It’s the kind of thing that would be reported and get the fans really angry. 
So, did you make it up? 

16 minutes ago, StevO said:

Because so often you say something like it’s fact. Then someone asks where did you get it from, because we know you have connections at the club so it carries weight, but then you’ll say it’s just what you think and it’s not something you’ve heard. 
If you know where it came from then just say so. But staying something as fact without backing up is going to raise questions. It’s not just me who asks you these questions either, but lately it feels that way to me too. 

The reason I think you’ve made this shit up about Moshiri taking £20m out of the deal is because no one else has mentioned it. It’s the kind of thing that would be reported and get the fans really angry. 
So, did you make it up? 

Don’t be stupid why would I come on here to make shit up the simple fact is I don’t know how to copy and paste I don’t have the knowledge I’ve worked in manual jobs all my life I’ve never been near a computer so never learned if I had I would have posted the link. 

53 minutes ago, patto said:

Don’t be stupid why would I come on here to make shit up the simple fact is I don’t know how to copy and paste I don’t have the knowledge I’ve worked in manual jobs all my life I’ve never been near a computer so never learned if I had I would have posted the link. 

There are no stories out there saying Moshiri pocketed £20m from the Friedkin money. It would have been major news. All the clickbait out there, if this was a story then it would be major news. 
If you read it then it would have been no more than something someone else made up and certainly not a reputable journalist or a decent news outlet. 

5 minutes ago, StevO said:

There are no stories out there saying Moshiri pocketed £20m from the Friedkin money. It would have been major news. All the clickbait out there, if this was a story then it would be major news. 
If you read it then it would have been no more than something someone else made up and certainly not a reputable journalist or a decent news outlet. 

Ok smart arse you show me the evidence that 200m paid off debts as far as I know it was 180m to MSP and that leaves 20m

1 hour ago, patto said:

I do sympathise with the technology issue. Not great for me either. 

27 minutes ago, StevO said:

If I come across it I’ll copy it and get my daughter to post it. 

1 hour ago, patto said:

Ok smart arse you show me the evidence that 200m paid off debts as far as I know it was 180m to MSP and that leaves 20m

Ok, what I’ll show you is that the number you’re throwing around aren’t even accurate, let alone proof Moshiri is stealing from the clubs debts (pretty sure that’s illegal anyway).

Accoring to Joe Thomas (as reputable as it gets really) Friedkin has invested £200m, and we didn’t owe MSP £180m we owed them £158m. 
You can read that here…

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/friedkin-group-already-paid-158m-29408135.amp

So either Moshiri has pocketed £42m himself, or as Friedkin remain a lender to the club, chances are that funding has been used on the payments to Laing O’Rourke. 
You can read about them still being a lender to the club in this statement here…

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2024/july/19/joint-statement---blue-heaven-holdings-and-the-friedkin-group/

Now none of this proves that Moshiri hasn’t taken the money. We can’t prove that. But what I can prove, is that Joe Thomas, Giulia Bould, Alan Myers, David Ornstein, The Bobble, The Esk, and many more, none of these people who are so very well connected at the club, not one of them has ran a story on Moshiri taking money out of the club.

You don’t think the journalists who are so close to the club would have figured this out before you?

You don’t think they would have made a killing with all the clicks they would have got from angry Evertonians rushing to read their article?

And on top of that, you don’t think Evertonians wouldn’t be frothing at the mouth if the owner, whilst struggling to sell the club due to our debts, would be pocketing a 10% cut of the debt?

You think during a period where Dan Friedkin was trying to take the club from him and arguing over who is paying the debts off, he would let Moshiri walk away with £20m of HIS money?

Lastly, as stupid as Moshiri is, he is a wealthy man. Do you think he would risk the wrath of this fan base over £20m? The issues it would cause him for £20m? The man is a billionaire and is probably owed more than £20m from Usmanov for carrying the can on the club alone. He’s not causing himself that level of grief for £20m, it’s small fry for him.

That all makes sense to you? If even with that you still think Moshiri gets £20m out of the club then there is no point in discussing it further. 

26 minutes ago, StevO said:

Ok, what I’ll show you is that the number you’re throwing around aren’t even accurate, let alone proof Moshiri is stealing from the clubs debts (pretty sure that’s illegal anyway).

Accoring to Joe Thomas (as reputable as it gets really) Friedkin has invested £200m, and we didn’t owe MSP £180m we owed them £158m. 
You can read that here…

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/friedkin-group-already-paid-158m-29408135.amp

So either Moshiri has pocketed £42m himself, or as Friedkin remain a lender to the club, chances are that funding has been used on the payments to Laing O’Rourke. 
You can read about them still being a lender to the club in this statement here…

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2024/july/19/joint-statement---blue-heaven-holdings-and-the-friedkin-group/

Now none of this proves that Moshiri hasn’t taken the money. We can’t prove that. But what I can prove, is that Joe Thomas, Giulia Bould, Alan Myers, David Ornstein, The Bobble, The Esk, and many more, none of these people who are so very well connected at the club, not one of them has ran a story on Moshiri taking money out of the club.

You don’t think the journalists who are so close to the club would have figured this out before you?

You don’t think they would have made a killing with all the clicks they would have got from angry Evertonians rushing to read their article?

And on top of that, you don’t think Evertonians wouldn’t be frothing at the mouth if the owner, whilst struggling to sell the club due to our debts, would be pocketing a 10% cut of the debt?

You think during a period where Dan Friedkin was trying to take the club from him and arguing over who is paying the debts off, he would let Moshiri walk away with £20m of HIS money?

Lastly, as stupid as Moshiri is, he is a wealthy man. Do you think he would risk the wrath of this fan base over £20m? The issues it would cause him for £20m? The man is a billionaire and is probably owed more than £20m from Usmanov for carrying the can on the club alone. He’s not causing himself that level of grief for £20m, it’s small fry for him.

That all makes sense to you? If even with that you still think Moshiri gets £20m out of the club then there is no point in discussing it further. 

As you say no one can prove he hasn’t dipped in and it’s not friedkins money it’s Moshiri’s we owe Friedkin 200m moshiri is the club if moshiri has taken money nobody can say anything all he is doing is putting an extra 20m debt on the club. 
watching Stephen Borson over the last few days he says nobody knows what the situation is because they have no details they are all guessing probably only Friedkin knows. 

17 minutes ago, patto said:

As you say no one can prove he hasn’t dipped in and it’s not friedkins money it’s Moshiri’s we owe Friedkin 200m moshiri is the club if moshiri has taken money nobody can say anything all he is doing is putting an extra 20m debt on the club. 
watching Stephen Borson over the last few days he says nobody knows what the situation is because they have no details they are all guessing probably only Friedkin knows. 

It was Friedkin’s money being handed over, no way he allows some of that to be taken away. 
Actually, Moshiri is not the club. He’s a major shareholder. The club owes the money to Friedkin. A major shareholder can not just take money out of the club. That is not allowed. If the club was to pay it to him as a wage or a dividend then it would be fine. But then it would be in print and it would cause him havoc. 

Let’s add Stephan Borson to the list. He’s also not reported that Moshiri has taken money from the club. And if he knew it he would be on TalkSport screaming from the rooftops. Though you’re also wrong about him. He’s been saying no one has every piece of information but his opinion is based on separate pieces of information that he has put together to make his own version of the clubs balance sheet. 

This is absolute nonsense. 😂

I’ll leave you to this fantasy scenario.