IGNORED

Rafinha (Rafa Alcantara)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-manchester-1985530

And the Spain Under-21 skipper’s gifted young brother Rafinha is also heading for the Premier League from Barca on loan - making a move to England more appealing.

Now the plan is for the family to relocate to the north-west, where they can all live together.

Striker Rafinha is being sent out on loan for a season by Barcelona, and Everton is a likely destination for the 20-year-old although United chief Moyes could even sign him if it helps push the move for his sought-after brother over the line.

It seems to the be the story of his career, being brought to places to assist his brother. From what I understand, he's not that well rated by Spain and was poor at the South American Youth Championship where he represented Brazil after switching allegiance - Brazil were knocked out in the first round.

That said, he did win the Toulon Tournament and Valais Youth Cup with the Brazilian U20 side recently. He's scored 19 goals in 83 games in the Spanish second tier.

I'd take home definitely. Needs to improve a couple aspects of his game but if he can improve on them, you'd have a top top player on your hands.

I'm game, if he is. Dependent on the cost, I'd prefer a perm move. Just so you get the return. Should he be a success.

I'd take him home with me definitely. Needs to improve a couple aspects of his game but if he can improve on them, you'd have a top top player in your hands.

I'm game, if he is. Dependent on the cost, I'd prefer a perm move. Just so you get the return. Should he be a success in the bedroom.

Fixed it for you

I'd take home definitely. Needs to improve a couple aspects of his game but if he can improve on them, you'd have a top top player on your hands.

I'm game, if he is. Dependent on the cost, I'd prefer a perm move. Just so you get the return. Should he be a success.

He's such a dreamboat, isn't he? :P

I'd take HIM, definitely. Needs to improve a couple aspects of his game but if he can improve on them, you'd have a top top player on your hands.

There. Cleared it up for you all. Happy now!!

I'd sign him definitely. Needs to improve a couple aspects of his game but if he can improve on them, you'd have a top top player on your hands.

Let me make it easier for you J, 'Id take HIM' is only going to lead you down one road mate, as displayed by Mr paulo :)

:lol:

On topic, i think he could turn out to be a real gem of a player. Doubt we will sign him though.

Is this still going?

If so, yes, I finger bashed Rafinha in the hoop, round the back of the coop, using Bartolli as lube and a half eaten apple as a gag. No small talk. No dinner. Just pure unadulterated fingering. Because the art of fingering has died.

bartolli, or Balotelli?

You kinky bitch :P

• 7 months later...

Lol at the above posts.

Rafinha was apparently rated by some as an even bigger talent than his brother. From the little I've seen of him he looked very talented but it's too small a sample to give any proper thoughts.