IGNORED

Time for Kenwright to buck up or buck off!

not at all...i've seen other people with the same opinion as me have their loyalty questioned...i know the extent of love i have for this club..it's upto you to decide if you think i don't or not..i can't influence that at all but to be honest i don't really care...i stopped readin most of your stuff at the first sign of mate

quite obviosly thats not true cos your still replying to me. Your honesty is in doubt now as well, your doin well mate. Are you going to keep going???

maybe his layalty isn't but his desire to achieve anything is and thats what really matters. Gotta be in it to win it, if u dont want to win, dont play.

people like you are so blinded by the want for money all the time..sugar daddy's don't grow on trees..get over it..you'd rather we did a portsmouth..have a bit of limelight then fall so far from grace people would forget who the fuck we were in 10 years time..

people like you are so blinded by the want for money all the time..sugar daddy's don't grow on trees..get over it..you'd rather we did a portsmouth..have a bit of limelight then fall so far from grace people would forget who the fuck we were in 10 years time..

thats on the "what if it all goes wrong" side of the arguement, but what if "it all goes right". As i said mate if your happy with 6th or 7th every season then carry on being happy to "make do". All's I want is a bit of glory for Everton, its been to long dangling infront of us.

I started this thread with Kenwright has to buck his ideas up or bugger off, I still stand by this, we will go nowere with him at the helm!

thats on the "what if it all goes wrong" side of the arguement, but what if "it all goes right". As i said mate if your happy with 6th or 7th every season then carry on being happy to "make do". All's I want is a bit of glory for Everton, its been to long dangling infront of us.

I started this thread with Kenwright has to buck his ideas up or bugger off, I still stand by this, we will go nowere with him at the helm!

because the if it all goes wrong can have a devastating effect..the club could go out of existence...if it went all right then that would be lovely..personally i don't want to take the risk..and i am happy to wait

I think we all want the glory back, but some of us realize that a sugardaddy isnt a guarantee and dont want to lose the club on the gamble.

A change is certainly needed at board level. I just respect and appreciate the work they have done so far

because the if it all goes wrong can have a devastating effect..the club could go out of existence...if it went all right then that would be lovely..personally i don't want to take the risk..and i am happy to wait

your happy to wait while more and more clubs do the same thing. The oil rich companys all need business's to clear there profits, reduce tax bills. What better asset to have than a premiership team. In a few years there wont be any teams left to take over, we wont be in the same league, all the top teams will be in a super league like rugby. Weve had our chance and lost it.

your happy to wait while more and more clubs do the same thing. The oil rich companys all need business's to clear there profits, reduce tax bills. What better asset to have than a premiership team. In a few years there wont be any teams left to take over, we wont be in the same league, all the top teams will be in a super league like rugby. Weve had our chance and lost it.

Football team is a blackhole for money, not an assest really!

We missed our chance when the board made their biggest mistake of Kings Dock....

I think we all want the glory back, but some of us realize that a sugardaddy isnt a guarantee and dont want to lose the club on the gamble.

A change is certainly needed at board level. I just respect and appreciate the work they have done so far

only united have done it without takeover. Without a "moyes" there is no second man utd, doing it off our own backs is a day dream.Get with the times mate, shits different now. I'd love it to be like the old days, but thats gone, wake up! Kenwright out!!!

Football team is a blackhole for money, not an assest really!

We missed our chance when the board made their biggest mistake of Kings Dock....

bull shit mate, clubs are massive assets, why would the saudi's take over man city if it just a black hole for money. Thats utter bull mate.

only united have done it without takeover. Without a "moyes" there is no second man utd, doing it off our own backs is a day dream.Get with the times mate, shits different now. I'd love it to be like the old days, but thats gone, wake up! Kenwright out!!!

indeed, they earned their riches which is why I dont despise them.

If I "get with the times", does mean I have to give up my ideals of earning success rather than buying it? Maybe I am stuck with the principles of the old world...

bull shit mate, clubs are massive assets, why would the saudi's take over man city if it just a black hole for money. Thats utter bull mate.

because theyve more money than sense? I can see the business side of it working well if they always win, which is never guaranteed. I bet Citeh pumped the 100ms they did expecting the return of the CL to counteract it. Id be very interested to see the red vs the black of the books

I can see what you mean though, the more I think about it.

Maybe we're perfect right now. Maybe you don't wanna ruin that.

I think that's a super philosophy, that way you can go through your entire life without ever finishing higher than 7th

Quote from "Good Bill Hunting" - the 24/7 search continues...

rofl.gif

Edited by Matt

Andy I think the trouble is We have all danced this dance on here time and time again and people probably won't engage You fully on the age old Kenwright debate due to said reasons bud.

The opinion on here is pretty much split to be honest with some sat on the fence and I can see both sides of the argument in general but regardless of what side of the fence You sit to question another persons desire to win on that basis is a tad harsh mate as the situation is far more complex and in depth then most people give it credit.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I get it nearlly every day to be honest with u mate, my birds hot. Im just trying to metaphore it up, put it in laymans terms for you cos u dont seem to get it.

I need photo evidence, email me. Nudes only please.

Marco, to come out with a comment like"the grass isnt greener" sugests your not a true blue. Do you not want success??? In life we all have to gamble to get anywhere. Are you really happy with coming 5th or 6th every season, just hoping to be higher than liverpool, cos i tell u what mate im not. I want us in the champions league and pushing to be league champioms. Ye it could go wrong, but on the flip side we could be back to kings of europe. Any1 who scofs at my last statement should go buy themselves a tranmere jersey cos we dont need half hearted support thanks.

Marco is more than capable of looking after himself here, but i assure you he is a true blue and wants success. He just has a different opinion thats all.

Really enjoying this thread though. Nearly pissed my pants reading Hafs transcript from his weekend away with Matt.

Matt just liked two of Hafs posts!

Get a room you two!

Edited by StevO

Please can we concentrate on the important things here? Use the word Mate if you must but mate?? that is lazy, idiotic and thick. (As used by kiddies I think?)

Anyway, what was this thread all about?

Ah yes, indeed. Kenwright ...... I get the feeling he had no plans laid for the loss of Moyes. Bad business practice there I suppose. But will he bring in a good manager? He brought in Moyes after all. I have faith in him on that score (until proved wrong) Will he provide funds? Not a hope, if he couldn't do it for Moyes he won't be doing it for a new manager. Although the undoubted sale of Felli, Baines and possibly Jags to ManU may provide money to compensate for our relegation struggles next season.

I need photo evidence, email me. Nudes only please.

Marco is more than capable of looking after himself here, but i assure you he is a true blue and wants success. He just has a different opinion thats all.

Really enjoying this thread though. Nearly pissed my pants reading Hafs transcript from his weekend away with Matt.

Matt just liked two of Hafs posts!

Get a room you two!

he can occasionally talk sense and often makes funnies wink.png

not sure what the weekend away reference is though!

edit: just found it :lol:

Edited by Matt

I wouldn't mind if any of you buggers knew what the hell you were talking about half the time lol. crying.gif

Andydray ..... ?

Are you a poster on another forum mate, such as The Everton Forum ? You remind me of another poster on there who is a mod and a bit of a BK basher.

There isn't one line of thought on Toffeetalk regarding pro BK v anti BK. It's very much a mixed bag, and as such nobody represents a majority opinion on here. What we don't really have is extremist views, (other than maybe Hafnia who likes a good BK / BU / BS debate lol) so no need to fret if your views aren't always agreed with.

There is no reason for folk to look to blame anybody, or even be overly negative.

Good luck to Moyes, and even better luck to Kenwright in his attempts to make the next decision. If anything, it's a new opportunity for all concerned. Personally, I believe any replacement will be a manager that firstly we can afford, and secondly is young enough to bend with the Premier League breezes. I think Moyes will have discussed a successor with Bill some time ago, and Mackay is my best guess, as he was in a meeting with Davey a few weeks ago.

Well said Av.

I never really thought of Mckay till today but the more i think about it, the more i like the idea. Someone posted the stats about the league finishes wigan have had under Martinez, i think he would be a big risk now personally.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

rofl.gif pot, kettle, black. I often hold up my hands when Im wrong. I asked a black and white question, you answer with purple. At which point did you blow it out of the water, when you were forced to accept the overall truth that investment was made available?

The argument about the amount of investment (which wasnt my question) is not good enough - I agree with, ffs.

My agenda, for the last fucking time, is a balanced, accurate argument.

Considering the money has mainly been as a result of player sales maybe it should be termed 'reinvestment' instead tongue.png

I'm not one for this whole "broken the clubs transfer record 3 times" it's a a completely flawed statistic.

The statistic should be: Transfer fee / Annual turnover

I pay more for a pint a lager now than I ever have done, £3.10 - however I can afford to drink more than when it was £1.50 a pint.

We have championship level directors running the 4th most succesful club in England. Kenwright has had his go, he's had a miracle worker covering his failing for too long.

You need to have a word with the barman then mate because your pint is always half empty!

sorry guys, got dragged to the shops then had dinner. I got a bit heated before so apologies if i offended any1.

We will all still stand together and support thr blues no matter what happens.

Non of our opinions will change anythin, im happy to agree to diagree, but hope together that only good things can come from this.

COYB