IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Although we’ve had another poor start to the season I’m still confident that with the players we have in the squad we will soon make our way up the table. 
Im less confident that we will get as far as these players could take us with Dyche as manager though. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Although we’ve had another poor start to the season I’m still confident that with the players we have in the squad we will soon make our way up the table. Im less confident that we will get as far as these players could take us with Dyche as manager though. 

I'm confident we'll avoid the drop, it's just that I came into this season expecting us to be in and around 10th-12th, but I think we're going to be comfortably in and around 15th-16th which is just a bit deflating given that we've been in this position (albeit a little worse) for years.

Let me get this right.

The PL brought these proceedings against us, we were then docked points that then cost us money in league placings, and then the cunts wanted us to pay for the costs of the proceedings that they brought which would then hamper us in the next financial period.

Standard.

Hi all, I put the below in the wrong section this morning apologies.

Have a whole load of Everton programmes that I need to get rid of to make up space. I don’t really want to bin them if at all possible. Anyone know of anywhere / anybody that would be interested? 

2 minutes ago, barryj said:

Have a whole load of Everton programmes that I need to get rid of to make up space. I don’t really want to bin them if at all possible. Anyone know of anywhere / anybody that would be interested? 

Would St Luke's take them?

32 minutes ago, barryj said:

Undersatnd your dilemma, I'm trying to declutter. Not making a great fist of it so far - too sentimental, me.

51 minutes ago, barryj said:

Thanks Romey, I thought of that but on match day it might be too difficult to get them there. Also are they open match days as they weren’t always last season. 

I just assumed they were open every home match day.

If you’re on Twitter I’m sure you could find out a) if they’d take them and b) when they’d be open to receive them in advance. 

7 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I would have thought someone would pay good money for them. I'm not that familiar with eBay, but one of my sons uses it all the time. Have you thought about that?

Yes try eBay,  this year is the probably the prime time to sell anything related to Goodison for the obvious reason,  have a look to see what prices other similar stuff gets and base your price on that, it might be worth splitting them in to seasons if practical.

On 08/09/2024 at 23:31, barryj said:

Thanks Romey, I thought of that but on match day it might be too difficult to get them there. Also are they open match days as they weren’t always last season. 

Look up the Everton heritage society. I’m sure it’s them who work out of St Luke’s on a match day.