IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

13 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

JB looks absolutely fuming because he never got his move to United

The players we are still linked to it could still happen unless we get rid of Beto and DCL I hope that’s the case. 

5 hours ago, patto said:

Is there that much difference in prices at the moment. 

I few who sit around me on TB pretty much on half way line, I would love to have the same at BMD, have had the call, trying to sell them new seats in the west stand hospitality areas, £3k pa and pushing for 3 years commitment!

Im not arsed about some food and a drink, im only interested in watching the game so I guess I’ll be moved elsewhere 

On 06/08/2024 at 20:55, Romey 1878 said:

This is quite unbeleivible if true - £40M COVID allowance (when other had around £1M) for 2022 and also for costs (£35M) for a sale of shares being considered as exceptional costs!!! Yet our intrest on payments due new stadium and war breaking out in Ukraine and overnight loss of main sponsor due to Russian booted out of the country by UK government is all but ingnore or not deemed exceptional circumstances - not a level playing feild in any way at all. 

No doubt this will all just quitely disappear with no fuss whatso ever and we will get hit again.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Just got my email to download my digital season ticket.

Just checked and I’ve got all mine! 

Probably a bit irrational but I worry every year that the club will cock something up and one of the renewals won’t go through, even though the money went out months ago 

8 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just checked and I’ve got all mine! 

Probably a bit irrational but I worry every year that the club will cock something up and one of the renewals won’t go through, even though the money went out months ago 

I can tell you that you're not alone in that!

Also, first home game of the season I go up to the ground a lot earlier just in case there's some sort of issue with the ticket.

Just wandering the web, as you do, and found this interesting opening to a Mick Lyons biog...

"Michael Lyons was born on 8 December 1951 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England. Even though he was born in Liverpool, he chose Everton to start his football."😂

Added to the fact that the photo of "him" is actually of Andy King:unsure:

https://sportmob.com/en/article/896136-best-everton-defenders-of-all-time