IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

20 minutes ago, barryj said:

Anyone else got their season ticket yet? Spoke to the club today and they’ve still not sorted it or the resale platform! 

Got mine, and my daughters turned up a few days later. My Dad has got his too. 
They are being sent out staggered though, with the last of them to arrive before this weekend I think I read. 

8 hours ago, StevO said:

Got mine, and my daughters turned up a few days later. My Dad has got his too. 
They are being sent out staggered though, with the last of them to arrive before this weekend I think I read. 

It’s crazy! I can’t make the first game of the season due to wedding anniversary commitment and the resale platform isn’t working with less than 10 days to go. Also they’ve changed the process of ticket transfers and only articulated that a few weeks ago. 

5 hours ago, barryj said:

It’s crazy! I can’t make the first game of the season due to wedding anniversary commitment and the resale platform isn’t working with less than 10 days to go. Also they’ve changed the process of ticket transfers and only articulated that a few weeks ago. 

I’m sure last season they didn’t have the transfer system up and running until a few games in. 
I don’t trust them to get it right so I’ve never used the mobile phone ticket, always paid the extra for a card. Then when I can’t go I can just hand it over to someone. 

The biggest problem in all of this, Barry, is you!!

You’ve been a blue long enough to know they’ll fuck it up. It’s your own fault for not being fully prepared for this! 😂

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I’m sure last season they didn’t have the transfer system up and running until a few games in. 
I don’t trust them to get it right so I’ve never used the mobile phone ticket, always paid the extra for a card. Then when I can’t go I can just hand it over to someone. 

The biggest problem in all of this, Barry, is you!!

You’ve been a blue long enough to know they’ll fuck it up. It’s your own fault for not being fully prepared for this! 😂

Cant argue with that!! Although I thought the physical cards were no longer a thing this season based on their recent announcement. 

40 minutes ago, barryj said:

Cant argue with that!! Although I thought the physical cards were no longer a thing this season based on their recent announcement. 

They are. And they doubled the price and called them commemorative. 😂

51 minutes ago, StevO said:

They are. And they doubled the price and called them commemorative. 😂

Ah that explains why having had the e-tickets for the past few seasons we’ve been sent physical cards, which I’m happy with as I like the commemorative presentation.

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Ah that explains why having had the e-tickets for the past few seasons we’ve been sent physical cards, which I’m happy with as I like the commemorative presentation.

You'll only have got a physical card if you asked for it. I'm digital only.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

You got yours yet then? I’m digital too and I was told hopefully by the weekend. I might try and get a card now but not for the commemorative aspect. 

9 minutes ago, barryj said:

You got yours yet then? I’m digital too and I was told hopefully by the weekend. I might try and get a card now but not for the commemorative aspect. 

Nope. I emailed them about it and they said that stuff is usually sent out a week before the first home game so, like you, I'm expecting something over this coming weekend/Monday.

46 minutes ago, Matt said:

I thought we got special dispensation around covid too? Or was it just that we had a higher number than the rest that caused the attention?

We did claim a high number but man United got £40m leeway the rest got £1m on the accounts they submitted. 

juet confirms what we knew - the epl only went after the other clubs 

I know it’s early days but I would like to know how we are going to be allocated our seats for the new stadium surely they won’t accept 40.000 to go picking their own seats. 
or will they move sections over like park end into the north stand. 

23 minutes ago, patto said:

I know it’s early days but I would like to know how we are going to be allocated our seats for the new stadium surely they won’t accept 40.000 to go picking their own seats. 
or will they move sections over like park end into the north stand. 

The plans are to offer season ticket holders and equivalent seat initially, and then have an option to group people together. 
My understanding is that it will be three phases. 

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

The plans are to offer season ticket holders and equivalent seat initially, and then have an option to group people together. 
My understanding is that it will be three phases. 

However they do it I’m sure they’ll upset a lot of people. I’m main stand currently, not sure I’ll be able to afford new main stand prices! 

14 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’ve had the physical card - well, I’ve had something sent through the post from Everton which I’ve not opened yet as am away until Friday - it came last Wednesday.

3 hours ago, barryj said:

However they do it I’m sure they’ll upset a lot of people. I’m main stand currently, not sure I’ll be able to afford new main stand prices! 

Is there that much difference in prices at the moment. 

7 hours ago, barryj said:

I’ve had a similar conversation with my dad. He sits on the front row of the bullens road, ridiculously good seat. 
There won’t be an equivalent seat unless you’re in hospitality. 💰💰💰

The good news? You can come and sit with the rest of us in the South stand. See you over there mate.